Deleted

Boosting lvl 60 priest to lvl 90

So I boosted my level 60 Shadow priest to lvl 90 and I get only 4 spells on my acttion bar. After that I looked in my spell book to pull more spells on my action bar, but my spell book is emty. There are only those 4 spells, that I allready have + shadowform and one passive. Like wtf?? Should I take a ticket for that???

Pretty sure you slowly unlock abilities as you do some kind of training thing. At least, that's what I read.

It's part of the boosting process. You slowly learn your spells from 90-100. I think the workaround for this is to change specs and or que / enter a lvl appropriate dungeon. When you do this you will gain all of your spells.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12618034873

I'm pretty sure there's a post on the us forums about that as well.

Deleted
    yours spells are slowly given to you as you do the first portal quests, but if you want to get them all now just join a BG or Dungeon finder and all spells will be released

Quote Originally Posted by Duumaa View Post
    It's part of the boosting process. You slowly learn your spells from 90-100. I think the workaround for this is to change specs and or que / enter a lvl appropriate dungeon. When you do this you will gain all of your spells.
    You slowly learn them during the intro.

Having basic spells spread over 10 levels in neutral zones would make the boost suicide on pvp servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!