Thread: Tier 3 Garrison

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Tier 3 Garrison

I thought with the Tier 3 Garrison, you got +1 large, +1 medium, and +1 small. I only got 1 extra large plot. Anyone else notice this?

Tier 3 - 2 Large Plots, 2 Medium Plots, 3 Small Plots, Mine, Herb Garden, Fishing Shack, Pet Menagerie.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll quote the text right from the game, ""Level 3 Unlocks access to an ADDITIONAL Large, medium, and small building plot.""

Which would imply, you get one Large, one Medium, and one Small on top of what you already have.

Edit: Matter of fact, ignore this. I guess my garrison frame was bugged. I relogged and they're there. Lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamoot View Post
    I'll quote the text right from the game, ""Level 3 Unlocks access to an ADDITIONAL Large, medium, and small building plot.""

Which would imply, you get one Large, one Medium, and one Small on top of what you already have.

Edit: Matter of fact, ignore this. I guess my garrison frame was bugged. I relogged and they're there. Lol
    They nerfed it sometime in the beta, originally you would have had 4 small, 3 medium and 2 or 3 large plots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    They nerfed it sometime in the beta, originally you would have had 4 small, 3 medium and 2 or 3 large plots.
    That could always be something they patch in though for a rank four garrison.
    Can't imagine they just added it an never improved on it.
    I mean sun song ranch got improved on, letting you do rep dailies, own it etc