Not played DK since you could tank in Frost

Good morning fellow Death Knights! I have since returned to the game on my Death Knight and I'm a bit lost, I've used my boost on her to get her from 80-90, she has Blacksmithing and Alchemy but I'm a bit lost as Frost can not tank and Blood can.

I'm looking for a few tips on leveling in Warlords, my death knight has 500 ilvl with the boost and I'm a bit unsure on which spec to choose from, I'm thinking about Unholy with the pet,

Could anyone offer me some advice please

First, do you want to play as a tank or dps?

At the moment tanking is fairly difficult if you don't know what you're doing and would take some work learn, however, I personally enjoy playing as a blood tank more than anything else.

If you want to play as a dps, I would recommend frost to start with, because it is one of the simplest specs in the game. Very straightforward: put diseases on target, use obliterate and frost strike, and when your proc goes off use howling blast and you shouldn't have any problems keeping up.

Okay thanks, ideally I would of wanted to keep tanking but I also wouldn't mind dpsing, I'd say dpsing for now.

Is Frost 2h?

Frost can be played either 2h or dual wield, IIRC 2h is slightly higher in dps numbers atm.