Thread: 100 is boring?

Page 1 of 34
... LastLast

100 is boring?

I know that Highmaul or the PvP season isn't out yet but is 100 as boring as people say, or is it just for the reasons I stated beforehand?

Heard heroics were more like Cata, actually challenging, one of the few great things Cata got right that was ruined imo.

Deleted
    It doesn't feel much different to the end game of other expansions to me, although this time it doesn't take me a couple of hours every day to run around and do all the dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    I know that Highmaul or the PvP season isn't out yet but is 100 as boring as people say, or is it just for the reasons I stated beforehand?

Heard heroics were more like Cata, actually challenging, one of the few great things Cata got right that was ruined imo.
    Yes. There's nothing to do at 100. Either you sit in your garrison, do ONE apexis daily, queue up for dungeon or do pet battles I guess. There aren't even faction dailies.

Not sure what I am supposed to be doing at 100 either other than running instances over and over. Don't get me wrong though, I love the harder difficulty of the instances. That said I would like to know if there is more to do than that.

Deleted
    I dislike the whole garrison thing and what they did with professions so yeah, this expansion didn't give me any new reasons to login. Then again, it's the first expansion I'm not going to be raiding hardcore so there's that..

For me its actually too much things to do, i can rarely finish anything :\ lots of achievments, rare mob hunting, collecting garrison resources, instances-get some pve gear, doing more Ashran-get pvp gear, and now here molten core new BG, Garrison quests, finish zone quests, leveling alts level proffs to 700 ...etc etc... or maybe its only me who like to experience everything in the game.
    Last edited by Sinnerlol; 2014-11-22 at 09:31 AM.

Raids not open yet, PVP season hasn't started... they're giving people the chance to get to 100.

I've heard others complain the opposite: that raids and new season are starting too soon. They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Personally between bgs, pet battles, garrisons, the daily, and finishing off quests I didn't get to do before 100 (not to mention my many alts), I have heaps to do.

Deleted
    I am a little sad that I don't really have rep dailies anymore, I like having a routine so grinding dailies was always good for me personally =p so not having them makes me sad, but right now all I am doing is my garrison dailies, then trying to get gear for heroic/MC raid (which should be easier with personal loot back )

After that? No idea, level alts and do the same I guess.

I think people have lost their imagination if they say there is nothing to do..

- Have you collected all treasures, like ALL?
    - Have you hunted down and killed all of the rares?
    - Done every single quest?
    - Got BiS HC gear?

and more.. plenty of stuff to do.

Just use ur imagination instead of relying on dailys.

Deleted
    Just because you like doing those things doesnt mean others do. I don't play games to do things I don't like to do.

The pacing of this expansions release is obviously for people who have very little time to invest in this game. I don't think I ever started so early to seriously level an alt simply because there is nothing at all to do.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2014-11-22 at 09:40 AM.

I personally don't like playing at 100 atm, due to pretty much nothing to do.
    Being that I don't have the same feeling for my class as I did before WoD might also be a factor, who knows.

I'm currently leveling a new character while content still is locked.
    Leveled from 1, started a few days ago, and I'm now closing up to 70.

Quote Originally Posted by IzorkX View Post

- Got BiS HC gear?

1. I don't care. Nothing useful drops from them at 100.
    2. Check point 1. and I've done plenty while levelling.
    3. That's what I am doing and only that.
    4. Nothing interesting in quests for me. They serve only to get me to 100.

if you cant find stuff to do at the start of the xpac, this game is NOT for you
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by greatmefisto View Post
    1. I don't care. Nothing useful drops from them at 100.
    2. Check point 1. and I've done plenty while levelling.
    3. That's what I am doing and only that.
    4. Nothing interesting in quests for me. They serve only to get me to 100.
    So basically, your problem is that there's plenty to do but you don't want to do it.

If you have the attention span of a ferret on crack, 100 is boring, sure. If you're a normal human being, there's plenty to do and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    So basically, your problem is that there's plenty to do but you don't want to do it.
    Because there's no reason for me to do them. I don't find those activities attractive and I assume there are more people like me. And that's not plenty, it's 4 and 3 can run out.

If you are focused on dinging level 100 and progressing there might be a little dead time until the first raid releases.

But there are things out there to do, but I understand not everyone likes doing it. Just remember that Azeroth is still there :P!

Anyone sitting on Garrison is stupid when you can farm Apexis.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by IzorkX View Post

- Got BiS HC gear?

And have you done this on 5 toons?