DK Blog Skeleton Jack is back

Not sure if you know who I was but I started up a new website at skeletonjack.tv where I will be blogging about DK's and WoW as I come back to the game after being gone since LK.

Who am I? I was in Suit Up (Rank 7 US Frostmourne), Sleepless Knights (US top 100 Bronzebeard), and Insurrection (US top 100 Dathremar). I also played with No Steamboat (previous WoW Oceanic Rank 1) while playing SWTOR. I have many WoW accomplishments, most notably killing M'uru pre 3.0 nerf and running my DK blog (skeletonjack.com) which did 4 million individual ISP hits and 8 million views (I no longer own the site, a phishing company bought it when I let the sub drop after I quit WoW). I was also featured on WoW.com and interviewed by World of Raids before it acceded to MMO Champion.

I plan on starting with the Blog and Streaming. After that I hope to eventually get into video creation. Also after I get my feet back under me with Death Knights I plan on exploring an Alt. I'm looking at Monk's since they're new, but I may go back to my Ele Shaman or something I never did like a Warlock.

Hope to see you around!

-Suffer Well Brothers and Sisters…

I do, used to read and use it in WotLK! Good luck with your re-new-ed blog