Deleted

question about engineering goggles

Hi i crafted the engineering goggles in stage 1 form. I got them with tempo and multistrike.
    I play a holy paladin and i think tempo/crit would be a better combination.
    Do you think its worth it to make new ones or would you upgrade the ones i have to the higher stages?

10+ Year Old Account
    You do know that there is a crafted engineering item that can reroll your secondary stats if you so want to right?

Quote Originally Posted by amdrag View Post
    Hi i crafted the engineering goggles in stage 1 form. I got them with tempo and multistrike.
    I play a holy paladin and i think tempo/crit would be a better combination.
    Do you think its worth it to make new ones or would you upgrade the ones i have to the higher stages?
    Uh, wtf is tempo? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Uh, wtf is tempo? lol
    Sounds like haste in some other language localization to me...

Think tempo is the German haste. Though even in English, tempo is the rate or speed of motion or action. So, haste

OT. Yes as Darkness said, there's an engineering item that rerolls the stats of engineering gear. Plan is sold by the same vendor who sold you the helm. If you have the gold, you can also buy the blue item from the AH to reroll your stats. That way you want waste your hard earned mats
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Or just get the superfly 640 helm from Molten Core that's already rolled perfectly.
    Living the casual life, oh yeah.

Nevermind, he's a holy pally. Tired as fuark.
    Last edited by Serani; 2014-11-24 at 11:40 AM.

Wait, you crafted a super expensive item and used it yourself?! Man, that shit is for selling to idiots on the AH right now. Just make as much money as possible, eat up the loss of ilevel and make another for yourself some weeks later if you still need it.

If you're pushing for PvE progression, using a decent to perfect rolled item is a pretty good alternative to just selling it. That being said, selling/trading for a better rolled one is a viable option.

15+ Year Old Account
    Used mine myself and rolled Haste / Versatility (Retribution best option) first time, nearly squealed like a little girl.

I'm more concerned with being optimised than having money though, which is why I only have about 1,400 gold after buying my tier 3 Garrison...

On topic, just craft/purchase a Didi's Delicate Assembly if you are unhappy with the stats roll.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post
    Wait, you crafted a super expensive item and used it yourself?! Man, that shit is for selling to idiots on the AH right now. Just make as much money as possible, eat up the loss of ilevel and make another for yourself some weeks later if you still need it.
    Is there anyone who didn't gold cap after mop??

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    Is there anyone who didn't gold cap after mop??
    Pretty sure there is like 33-50% tops of players who are gold capped.

10+ Year Old Account
    No way was/is 33-50% of the player base was gold capped lol

rofl more like 1% of the player base is goldcapped, if not less..
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Used mine myself and rolled Haste / Versatility (Retribution best option) first time, nearly squealed like a little girl.

I'm more concerned with being optimised than having money though, which is why I only have about 1,400 gold after buying my tier 3 Garrison...

On topic, just craft/purchase a Didi's Delicate Assembly if you are unhappy with the stats roll.
    Is that for PvE? if yes, haste and versatility is kinda worst option(2 weakest stats)... best would probably be mastery and multistrike or crit

Quote Originally Posted by genai View Post
    Is that for PvE? if yes, haste and versatility is kinda worst option(2 weakest stats)... best would probably be mastery and multistrike or crit
    Haste mastery