Deleted

Running out of Missions?

Hey everyone,

Has anyone else ran out of missions at their garrison?

I'm currently sitting at 0 Available missions and 3 In Progress, with 5 followers actually doing the 3 ongoing missions whilst my other 15 followers are just idle.

All my active followers are level 100 so i'm wondering if theres a bug with the new "You should get equal level missions for your followers" hotfix blizzard deployed or is this how it's supposed to be?

Thoughts? Experiences?

My followers need missions!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have enough followers to even do all of my missions. RNG maybe?

Deleted
    I do have almost constantly 8-10 100lvl missions and only 3 lvl100 followers. Of course they are with wrong abilities so i can't even do most of them. I have lvl3 garrison with lvl2 buildings.

Also, having one 90lvl follower (just recruited from inn) and there's always at least 1 90lvl mission on my list.

I have the exact same issue, i get about 4 new ones overnight which are quickly put in progress, then another every 1-2 hours or so.

I have 9 in progress and 14 available, can't say i've ever had a shortage.
    Last edited by Ashcrack; 2014-11-22 at 03:45 PM.

Its a currently known matter, issue? Idk...

That level 100 followers are barely getting missions. If you have followers all spread out in levels 90-99 you're getting missions at a very fast rate. But level 100 missions are very slowed down. It sucks really, was really enjoying these.

Tip for all. Do not level all of your followers to 100 until Blizzard either acknowledges this is a bug and implements new/more missions for 100s, or if its working as intended or not.

I currently have most of my followers at 100 and I am getting only 1 mission every few hours it seems. Deactivated one 100 and replaced with a 95, and almost 10 mins later got a low level quest. Going to deactivate more when it allows me to (can do it once per reset...)

I have a bunch of level 90-95 followers who can't even do any missions because all the missions i'm getting are level 100 8-10 hrs requiring 3 people with various spells. I'm not even able to level anyone up >_> and the ones who I do have levelled don't have the correct traits. Kinda fucking sucks really. Should have 2 sets of missions, 90-95 and 95-100 imo.

Quote Originally Posted by kelnoctis View Post
    I have a bunch of level 90-95 followers who can't even do any missions because all the missions i'm getting are level 100 8-10 hrs requiring 3 people with various spells. I'm not even able to level anyone up >_> and the ones who I do have levelled don't have the correct traits. Kinda fucking sucks really. Should have 2 sets of missions, 90-95 and 95-100 imo.
    Send the low level followers on high level missions where you don't care for the bonus.

They will get 10% of the base xp, so at least its something
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

You just need to upgrade there I'll and start triggering some of the 615 missions, or 630 missions and you will have plenty coming up, that being said either way as long as you keep doing them you will get more, I've completed over 400 missions and I only have short moments when I have barely any missions, but once my followers return I have plenty.

im having the same problem on my main.

and on my alt i had bad rng luck and only got 3 epics, so all the green followers 90-96 never get any missions they can counter...rng hurts! :P