Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How soon before Obama is impeached?

So we all know President Obama has committed many constitutional violations and not performing his duties, and continues to do so. How long will it be before Congress performs its sworn duty to impeach him?

-6 months?
    -1 year?
    -before the end of his term?
    -Never, because Congress is also neglecting its sworn duties.

Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    So we all know President Obama has committed many constitutional violations and not performing his duties, and continues to do so. How long will it be before Congress performs its sworn duty to impeach him?

-6 months?
    -1 year?
    -before the end of his term?

Thoughts?
    Obama won't get impeached. No one wants Shotgun Joe Biden as president.

My thoughts are that this is a loaded thread created not out of intent for honest discussion from a position of intelligence but from a deep place of partisan ignorance seeking to bait passionate reaction.

Also in the words of zoidberg you are bad and should feel bad for making it.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

My question is why are people still asking about this? I'm fairly sure if it was going to happen it would have by now... Is this just a weird obsession or what?

Can you give examples of the constitutional violations and duties he didn't perform?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Obama won't get impeached. No one wants Shotgun Joe Biden as president.

as bad as obama is.....

this reaosn is valid...

biden would just be worse as he can not speak without sounding stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Can you give examples of the constitutional violations and duties he didn't perform?

please do not play dumb, immigration? he is even on tape saying what he is exactly doing is against the constitution.......

Why would they impeach Obama? They impeached Clinton for lying about Monica, this pissed the voters off and a bunch of Republicans were booted out of office. I would think that if the Republicans impeached Obama for no reason whatsoever, the Republicans would suffer from a lot of voter wrath.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    My question is why are people still asking about this? I'm fairly sure if it was going to happen it would have by now... Is this just a weird obsession or what?
    People keep asking, such as my self, because he has violated the law, the constitution, and his oath, but there has yet to be any consequences. We are a nation of laws, and without consequence for breaking them, we will become a memory.
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.

People keep asking, such as my self, because he has violated the law, the constitution, and his oath, but there has yet to be any consequences. We are a nation of laws, and without consequence for breaking them, we will become Rome.
    Umm, no he hasn't.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Umm, no he hasn't.
    If you're of this mindset, you're living under a rock. The supreme court even ruled he has.

If the Republicans were to impeach Obama for blatant Constitutional violations, they wouldn't have any excuse for their next President's blatant Constitutional violations. That is not a political road they'd like to head down.

If you're of this mindset, you're living under a rock. The supreme court even ruled he has.
    On what issue did the Supreme Court decide that Obama had broken the law?

-- Capt. Copeland

The answer is above. Also if Obama has committed many constitutional violations, I wonder how many his predecessor did (and I know the answer is far from zero).

10+ Year Old Account
    What he is doing with immigration is very worthy of being impeached and it makes me rather sick to just throw out those rules and basically shit on those who took the right steps to become citizens. I'd prefer someone just assasinate him but that would be a miracle.

10+ Year Old Account
    He won't be impeached.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    On what issue did the Supreme Court decide that Obama had broken the law?
    Washington, D.C. – House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) released the statement below following the Supreme Court’s ruling that President Obama violated the U.S. Constitution by going around the Senate to appoint individuals to the National Labor Relations Board. http://judiciary.house.gov/index.cfm...tive-overreach

some fucking sources would be nice if you're going to be saying stuff like this

I'm not american so I've given up trying to pay attention at this point, but Obama really seems like the only sane option from an outside standpoint
    (ok, not voting for either of the 2 major parties is the actual sane option but hey!)
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    If the Republicans were to impeach Obama for blatant Constitutional violations, they wouldn't have any excuse for their next President's blatant Constitutional violations. That is not a political road they'd like to head down.
    Ha! Option D may be true.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Washington, D.C. – House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) released the statement below following the Supreme Court’s ruling that President Obama violated the U.S. Constitution by going around the Senate to appoint individuals to the National Labor Relations Board. http://judiciary.house.gov/index.cfm...tive-overreach
    "Because the Senate was in session during its pro forma sessions, the president made the recess appointments before us during a break too short to count as recess," said Breyer, the lone justice to have worked for the Senate. "For that reason, the appointments are invalid."

Oh! The humanity!

-- Capt. Copeland

The republicans even said they never would cause it would be "bad for them" in 2016 or something like that.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit