Having all level 100 followers SUCK

So like everyone I have been leveling my followers to 100. And something I have noticed.. The missions are terribly slow at having all or most of your followers level 100. You're getting 1 every 2 hours it seems, compared to having Followers all spread out in level ranged getting individual missions at a rate of what seems 2-3 every hour. Not only that, but the 100 missions all last god awfully long. None appear under 2 hours in duration. All seem 2 1/2. 4, 6, 8 and 10+

Slow obtaining missions, long lasting missions. Even worth it to get level 100 for all followers?

Reading posts on the official forums suggest keep some followers, 5-10 under in the 95-99 range and level your lvl 100 uncommon / rare followers on them. And don't level your 95-99s to 100 and you're missions will actually be showing up.

Not sure if this is intended or not. But if you're like me and you got 17 level 100s and a very few under 100 the missions are very slow. Starting to de-activate some of my 100s so I can start actually getting missions at a good rate again.

Anyone else with 90%+ of their followers all 100 disappointed in how the missions are at level 100?
    Last edited by sarym13; 2014-11-22 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Anyone else with 90%+ of their followers all 100 disappointed in how the missions are at level 100?
    Yep... 23 level 100, 1 level 97 and barely getting any missions for the level 100 guys.

I'll probably activate my last remaining 96 guy to get additional missions. Sitting at 1.6k resources and nothing to spend them on.

You just need to upgrade there I'll and start triggering some of the 615 missions, or 630 missions and you will have plenty coming up, that being said either way as long as you keep doing them you will get more, I've completed over 400 missions and I only have short moments when I have barely any missions, but once my followers return I have plenty.

Blizzard did state that once you get followers/your garrison to a certain point stuff would take longer so you didnt have to log in several times a day to get everything done.

You will basically never have 0 missions, you might have 0 ready, but be on 15 missions and when they come back you will get more, I mean that being said in all honesty the logic is still untested on a massive scale so there could be some bugs.

He's not complaining that he doesn't have missions, but that they take forever to complete. This feels too much like a mobile game (or like the daily cooldowns) to be enjoyable. It's boring, and waiting 10+ hours for a chance at some salvage boxes is counter-productive.

Yes, it sucks, yet another boring grind.

Use the inn and search for some followers with epic mounts I have 6 of them I never have missions longer then 5 hours at most

Quote Originally Posted by Hexz View Post
    Use the inn and search for some followers with epic mounts I have 6 of them I never have missions longer then 5 hours at most
    That's not the point of this thread.

It's solely about the number of available missions in your log. I have 14 out of 23 followers idling simple because i do not have missions available. 2 three man teams are on 10 hour missions - and they are done before i even get new level 100 missions.

If you want a lot of missions to level your green/blue crew to epic then the best you can do is keep one or two level 99 followers around that will trigger 98/99 missions. Else you're stick with a handfull of level 100 missions, that rarely even reward bonus experience.

If the best way to get your followers to epic is by keeping some followers below level 100, then that's a signficant flaw in the whole system.

Quote Originally Posted by Ærion View Post
    This feels too much like a mobile game
    Exactly how this started to feel for me once my followers started hitting 100. Reminded me a lot of those mobile games where you jump on once a day to send your works to chop down trees.

I really enjoyed the rapid pace of missions when I was low level and had no followers over 96 yet. Felt like I had a few little rewards to enjoy every single time I returned to my garrison, even if it was just to click a bonus treasure box and watch my followers level.