Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I don´t see any problem with this. If someone is let´s say capped from MoP challenges or selling hc Garrosh kills he also had to spend time on it. You could do it too. Their gold, their time, their effort. Nothing about doing this is illegitimate as far as I now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand ppl sometimes, there's always something to cry about in this game.

I gave up reeding posts from magneeto. Always QQ and something not happy about.

O.T. Unless you are in top 10 and compiting for world 1st you should not give a shit about what other people buy on BMAH. If you have shit guild then even 10 mythics items from BMAH will not make you progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    Also, the BMAH sucks now because it's in like Africa.
    Idd.., atleast Blizzard should've putted a FP there..Also i dont understand why you're so mad, in 2 weeks you'll be changing that gear anyway..
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Idd.., atleast Blizzard should've putted a FP there..Also i dont understand why you're so mad, in 2 weeks you'll be changing that gear anyway..
    Nobody will replace 695 gear in 2 weeks. The gear in BMAH can be BIS untill the next tier, which wont be happening for ~6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Nobody will replace 695 gear in 2 weeks. The gear in BMAH can be BIS untill the next tier, which wont be happening for ~6 months.

Sure, but as i see it, most if not all of them got bracers/boots, so we're talking about 2 items. Im pretty sure, 5-10agility and stamina will affect alot your raid performance.
    Evem if 10 people have it, its 100 agility. Either you're good or you're not
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Sure, but as i see it, most if not all of them got bracers/boots, so we're talking about 2 items. Im pretty sure, 5-10agility and stamina will affect alot your raid performance.
    Evem if 10 people have it, its 100 agility. Either you're good or you're not
    Game never was about just being good or not. I do not see any good guild claiming '630 gear is enough for us because we are good.'.

So BMAH works as intended - to be a pretty darn good gold sink for people with way to much gold. Good!

Now about those who are lucky and get a few items from BMAH, good for them, they earned their gold (You could as well), so let them spend it on items that will either get replaced or drop in a few weeks anyways. It's not like they give that huge an advantage, it will still be the hardcore raiders that will get realms and world firsts. And let's face it, if you/your guild can't afford some items on BMAH, you most likely wouldn't have a shot at realm or world first, so it won't matter to you anyways.
    My guild earned a couple of hundred thousands of gold at the end of MoP and we only had like 7 bosses down on Mythic, and all we did was sell like a spot or two for HC(Old normal) Garrosh kills each week, not like it even takes a brain to do it.
    We're not spending it on items on BMAH though, rather save it for pots/enchants/gems/repairs for progression, as those prices will go trough the roof.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

While PvE isn't an e-sport it's still competitive... That being said, any guild actually in that competition (only the top 10 matter) will have an infinite amount of gold and just buy as much as possible which pretty much puts them on an even playing field because they all have the same advantage?

Also, if you think a few players having a few extra ilvls is going to make a difference at that level then your sorely mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Worthon View Post
    I don´t see any problem with this. If someone is let´s say capped from MoP challenges or selling hc Garrosh kills he also had to spend time on it. You could do it too. Their gold, their time, their effort. Nothing about doing this is illegitimate as far as I now.
    i think you forget about those buying gold. Its just way too common now. Already have 3 or 4 in guild buying gold mostly for boe epics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by magneeeto View Post
    This happens in light of the fact gold buying or farming with illegitimate means is rampart in this game.
    i got a 665 boe trinket as a drop and sold it for quite a bit of money

the next day the prices on that trinket dropped and i bought one for a lot less than i sold it for

it is the single most expensive auction i have ever sold. there are people who sell items like crafted gear all of the time and have money from actually doing work with their professions or because they spent a lot of time trying to acquire money. the exchange rate for $ to wow gold is also pretty steep the last time i checked.

so excuse me if i feel a little skeptical and believe that all of your fears are unfounded

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Let those idiots waste their money on gear that will be outdated in the next tier. It doesn't effect anyone but them.
    Wasting gold ? Oh better save it for enchants and repair bills lol

Ok honestly now , i see these type of posts about BMAH and how people buy their things there and how people with gold are now lucky and bla bla bla , can i honestly ask you people something? and i want an honest answer . "Were the hell is the new BMAH? " i actually dont know >...>

Show me armory or you're just overreacting about that feature.