Assault on the Pit

Just did this daily and I have to say...it was pretty amazing for a rogue. If you haven't done it, you collect ammunition and then arm various gadgets (cannon, iron star, mine cart) to attack a pretty large collection of Iron Horde. Extremely easy for a rogue to solo and you pretty much do feel like the secret agent we are supposed to be.

Got to give Bliz some kudos for this!

7+ Year Old Account
    Near the fictional town of Nowhere, Kansas.
    I did it this morning; Easiest Apexis Crystal Daily by far.
    You can do it in a Raid Group too in that area to farm even more Apexis Crystals. (I managed to get my Daily done in about 45 minutes, with a gain of +700 Apexis Crystals in the Premade Groups tool under LFG.)

That, and I have a Shredder in that zone... So it just sets anything, and everything on Fire. >:3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    Just did this daily and I have to say...it was pretty amazing for a rogue. If you haven't done it, you collect ammunition and then arm various gadgets (cannon, iron star, mine cart) to attack a pretty large collection of Iron Horde. Extremely easy for a rogue to solo and you pretty much do feel like the secret agent we are supposed to be.

Got to give Bliz some kudos for this!
    This. And its not only the pit. Almost every Apexis daily inclused some sort of "roguey-stuff"...sabotage cannons, burn plans, disarm landmines...

Take a backseat swordswingers and wand-wielders...the masters of deception got this

Just tried it, somehow wasn't able to loot any ammo. All the caches and crates and barrels were empty... kinda. Right-clicked them, bar built up, no loot window appeared. Objects then disappeared.
    Was not in a raid group, so no clue why it didn't work.

You don't loot any actual items, you get a alternative resource bar filling up, which powers the various gadgets and siege weapons.

Lots of iron stars here and since SoO around, but boy, it's fun!
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    Just tried it, somehow wasn't able to loot any ammo. All the caches and crates and barrels were empty... kinda. Right-clicked them, bar built up, no loot window appeared. Objects then disappeared.
    Was not in a raid group, so no clue why it didn't work.
    Ammos has a special UI. I think it's alternative energy bar. If you hide it, you won't be able to see.

Also, if you leave the quest zone you lose your ammo--which is pretty frustrating. There are kinks.

But, yah, there are lost of other rogueish things to do in other dailies, and many of those don't even break stealth! Very nice touch.

Deleted
    Randomly I get kicked out of Stealth though, appears to be more common in this area for me.