Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I have a savage gun already and both upgrades in two days. Why do you ask, Effin?
    Last edited by mmoca60c1676f3; 2014-11-29 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varony View Post
    I have a savage gun already and both upgrades in two days. Why do you ask, Effin?
    Just a curiosity, really. Not sure if many people are focusing on the gun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    Just a curiosity, really. Not sure if many people are focusing on the gun.
    I just wanted to be prepared as best as possible for mythic and as a weapon upgrade is the biggest boost to our dps, I figured I'd might put some time and effort into getting a fully upgraded one. Even if Brackenspore is nice enough to drop the weapon in the first weeks, one of my Hunter guildmates can grab it. In my opinion this is a gain for the raid as a whole.

The downside is the Savage Blood, which is really hard to come by. I got 32 Blood out of ~260 large workorders from my level 3 Barns and 10 total from Primal Spirits so far.
    Not many people are willing to spend a fortune on 15 / 30 blood for something they will probably replace very soon. It was just part of my mythic preparation to try to get 3 fully upgraded crafted items until mythic mode starts without having to buy anything but 665 world drops. I actually cheered when I read about the fact they want to buff crafted items.
    Last edited by mmoca60c1676f3; 2014-11-30 at 01:36 AM.

I have the 660 gun thanks to a guildie. My original craft was Peerless(Crit/Mast, Crit heavy) and never bothered to reroll because could be that I never get better and I'd be stuck with a non-crit roll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    Made the fully upgraded gun last night. Unfortunately, none of my 15 stat rolls hit savage. Putting it up on AH as Peerless. Anyone else manage to craft one before raid?
    You were just a bit unlucky, should be 10% chance to hit Crit/Multi. I have 2 engineers but opted for the lazy option and just bought one for 30k. Got it sitting in my bank with my Crit/Multi chestpiece for after the clear week.

Savage bloods are still going for 2-4k on my server. I have lots of options for upgrading my gear but I am very hesitant to use these things.

Just out of interest, my Mage is an engineer with nearly 100 of the crafting material so I'm nearly able to make the gun, if I want to upgrade it does my Mage need to keep the gun in his bag until he has the materials to upgrade it or can my hunter use it and my Mage send him what he needs to upgrade it?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    Just out of interest, my Mage is an engineer with nearly 100 of the crafting material so I'm nearly able to make the gun, if I want to upgrade it does my Mage need to keep the gun in his bag until he has the materials to upgrade it or can my hunter use it and my Mage send him what he needs to upgrade it?
    You can safely craft and equip the gun to your hunter, you can still re-roll stats and upgrade the gun even if its soulbound as the items for re-rolls and upgrades aren't BoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldarana View Post
    You can safely craft and equip the gun to your hunter, you can still re-roll stats and upgrade the gun even if its soulbound as the items for re-rolls and upgrades aren't BoP.
    Great thanks, are the items to upgrade able to be bought on the AH? (I'm not at home to check)
    Warlock

Deleted
    got a savage one on 645.
    Wont bother with upgrading it any further.
    I am pretty confident i'll get the drop within 1-2 weeks

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine then traded it + 4k gold for a savage version. Worth it!

If i was to buy the cheapest one on the AH (the versatility and mastery one on my server) can my Mage (my engineer) reroll the stats on it to try to get the crit/multi one or can he only do that on gear he has crafted himself?
    Warlock

The reroll and upgrade tokens are trade-able. You can mail them to your hunter or sell them on the auction house.