Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    You can't impeach him. Just because you disagree with his policies and stances, doesn't mean you can impeach him.

You think he's broken all these rules and laws, yet when other President's have done it, it's been am issue, but not worthy of impeachment? Honestly, I don't agree with Obama on a lot of things, but I do think he's done the best he can with the situation he was given, the political issues in the Senate & House and the wave of ignorance that has swept the U.S. in terms of how to impeach Presidents.

Deleted
    In short, when i lose my virginity, which stands for never.

I kid guys, i lost it when i was four to my uncle!

jk

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    You can't impeach him. Just because you disagree with his policies and stances, doesn't mean you can impeach him.

You think he's broken all these rules and laws, yet when other President's have done it, it's been am issue, but not worthy of impeachment? Honestly, I don't agree with Obama on a lot of things, but I do think he's done the best he can with the situation he was given, the political issues in the Senate & House and the wave of ignorance that has swept the U.S. in terms of how to impeach Presidents.
    That's a lot of projection there, mister. I don't recall saying anything about other presidents. Also, it is fact he's overreached on multiple occasions. The supreme court ruled he did on at least one instance. Tuesday's action is insanely unconstitutional, and HE HIMSELF even said so many times. He also refuses to perform his duty of executing laws. In fact, right now, as we speak, he's publicly not enforcing and said he WON'T enforce the ban on marijuana in Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    In short, when i lose my virginity, which stands for never.

I kid guys, i lost it when i was four to my uncle!

jk
    The real question is...which is the joke?

Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    He also refuses to perform his duty of executing laws. In fact, right now, as we speak, he's publicly not enforcing and said he WON'T enforce the ban on marijuana in Colorado.
    At the risk of sounding ignorant here, isn't that something that falls under state jurisdiction, not country? So technically he shouldn't be anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I feel fairly certain the Republicans will impeach him. I'm not sure they'll be able to convict.
    Name one constitutional violation. Go right ahead. Yet Bush can goto war based on complete lies and Democrats never tried to impeach him.

Republicans are mad because you actually need ideas to oppose someone and they have none

Fox news stopped talking about the impeachment. It's not happening. But now is a good time to reflect on how you've just been manipulated like a good little sheep.

Sure they can impeach him. All they need are the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Name one constitutional violation. Go right ahead. Yet Bush can goto war based on complete lies and Democrats never tried to impeach him.
    I think that's his point? They can try to start an impeachment, but it won't go anywhere.

Pick your scandal, really. Just about every scandal he's involved in involves an unconstitutional action by him. The prisoner swap? IRS? etc.
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Sure they can impeach him. All they need are the votes.
    Yeah good luck getting 66 votes in the senate. Why is it the only way Republicans know how to work with Democrat presidents is by trying to impeach them. Get some ideas other then deregulate and cause the death of millions maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    He'll get impeached when those wallstreet screw ups go to jail. So... not happening.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

What is insanely unconstitutional about saying "Hey, we don't have the resources to deport them all so I'm only going to deport felons?" Sounds like Congress needs to increase spending if they want Obama to have the capability to deport all the illegals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The real question is...which is the joke?

At the risk of sounding ignorant here, isn't that something that falls under state jurisdiction, not country? So technically he shouldn't be anyway?
    Federal law trumps state law on same issues. It's illegal federally, so it doesn't matter if a state makes a law saying it's legal or not, it's still illegal everywhere.

That's a lot of projection there, mister. I don't recall saying anything about other presidents. Also, it is fact he's overreached on multiple occasions. The supreme court ruled he did on at least one instance. Tuesday's action is insanely unconstitutional, and HE HIMSELF even said so many times. He also refuses to perform his duty of executing laws. In fact, right now, as we speak, he's publicly not enforcing and said he WON'T enforce the ban on marijuana in Colorado.
    Like I said, I've not agreed with everything Obama has done or stands for, but he's been given a near impossible task. Anyone with any understanding, even at a basic level, of the U.S. Political System can see why he's having to work the way he is.

Deadlocks in the House / Senate get the country no-where. Now you can disagree with what he's pushing through, and even argue that it's unconstitutional, but he's got little choice.

He's been told on one account it was unconstitutional, but I've seen it shouted, screamed and declared for almost everything he's done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    This isn't even a republican/democrat issue, it's an American issue. I really wish he would've worked with the two chambers on immigration instead this stunt.
    Did what he had to to finally get the shit dealt with didn't he? I am fairly impressed he had the balls to do it full well knowing people like yourself would cry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    What is insanely unconstitutional about saying "Hey, we don't have the resources to deport them all so I'm only going to deport felons?" Sounds like Congress needs to increase spending if they want Obama to have the capability to deport all the illegals.
    That's a fallacy. He does have the resources, which can be worked out with some napkin math if you need me to. It's a thinly veiled excuse. Even if it were valid, he does not have the power to say he "won't" take action and ignore someone right in front of his face that's illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Yeah good luck getting 66 votes in the senate. Why is it the only way Republicans know how to work with Democrat presidents is by trying to impeach them. Get some ideas other then deregulate and cause the death of millions maybe?
    I don't even know why I bother including peoples quotes in my replies anymore. Try harder puremallace.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2014-11-22 at 06:49 PM.

Pick your scandal, really. Just about every scandal he's involved in involves an unconstitutional action by him. The prisoner swap? IRS? etc.
    See this is why your threads get locked. Fuckin conspiracy theories man.

10+ Year Old Account
    President Obama has committed many constitutional violations and consciously and publicly decides to not perform his sworn duties. How long will it be before Congress performs its own sworn duty to impeach him?

Please don't troll.
    lol at the bolded part
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

That's a fallacy. He does have the resources, which can be worked out with some napkin math if you need me to. It's a thinly veiled excuse. Even if it were valid, he does not have the power to say he "won't" take action and ignore someone right in front of his face that's illegal.
    Yes he does. Prosecutorial discretion is a thing. Its always been a thing. Get over it.