Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Okay, really leaving now. BBL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Exhibit A: Tuesday's speech. Even regarded by Obama himself to be unconstitutional.
    Now can you do the IRS?
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Never happen. Can you imagine the riots and backlash over impeaching the 1st Black President.....well half black president anyways......it would make the King and Brown riots look like a nice afternoon in the park.
    There is this as well. They know if they impeach the first black president even more so one who has not done anything worth impeaching it will give such a huge backlash there will never be another rep president again.

It would make them all look racisit as well.

Obama dose not need to be impeached people need to get off his dick thinking he has all the power when he barely has anything.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Okay, really leaving now. BBL.
    We welcome you and thank you for leaving Hotel California.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

It is a fact that Obama has acted without Congress or Congressional approval on several issues that the Constitution gives authority over to Congress and not to the President........separation of powers is there for a reason. The President just can't wake up one morning and say "Hell Naw I don't like that" and just change it to suit himself. But America has shown that the people are too stupid to know what powers each branch has and elected the idiot twice. If stuff like this ever sparks a war there is gonna be a lot people surprised when what they think will happen don't happen because the people they thought would do their fighting for them are on the other side.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Exhibit A: Tuesday's speech. Even regarded by Obama himself to be unconstitutional.
    The whole goverment is unconstitutional.....

What has Obama done that is unconstitutional that congress hasn't done themselves or more...

If I get one TV and call myself the king of kings and I big ass chocolate bar dose that make it true...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Spectral, for as much as we disagree, I might consider you to have integrity.
    Ha, that's about as close to a ringing endorsement as I'm likely to get from you

Whatever I think of specifically policies, I just have abject contempt for the Red Team vs. Blue Team bullshit. If you find yourself defending unethical behavior by saying, "yeah, well, the Red Team does it too", it might be time to consider leaving the teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    The last thread was locked because the OP was overwhelmingly biased and bashy.

Reposting it is pretty much exactly the wrong idea. Locked.