Gold Missions not worth the time.

Anyone else agree with this?

I have yet to waste time on the gold missions in the Garrison.

4hours for 60g? Which takes 2 sometimes 3 followers?

Why would that even be a option?

Deleted
    They still give XP just not bonus XP so still worth doing if you have used up all the bonus XP missions.

Time is money!

Except in this case it's lots of time and little money.
    Just ignore them unless they're all you have left then, personally that's what I do.

You're thinking too short term. Come back six months from now when you have all followers at max level and max ilvl and you'll wonder what the point of all the other missions are.

I'm already at a point where my two garrisons are raking in maybe 2K gold per day in cash rewards. There's not enough missions to do every single one either way, and they all give exp for levelling.

They cost garrison resources too so keep that in mind of you need to save up for something.

Deleted
    Get the small building that gives you extra shit from missions, don't know the English name for it

Awesome then.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Get the small building that gives you extra shit from missions, don't know the English name for it

Awesome then.
    Idd, i tend to do as many missions I can just for all the salvage loot. Seems to raise my followers Ilevel a decent amount every day

10+ Year Old Account
    I've run some of them for the experience for the followers, but I do tend to mostly ignore them.

But you have to remember, its not all about what is useful now - in a month or a few months when we're all geared up and have all our buildings at level 3, what are we going to need missions for? Just extra gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    what are we going to need missions for? Just extra gold.
    pretty much this.

playerside the effort is pretty much zero - which imo equals free gold.
    i am nearing a full set of epic lvl 100 followers and am mostly interested in upgrading their itemlvl right now.
    after that its gold and legendary missions i guess (upgrading itemlevel for all followers takes a lot of time tho)

Deleted
    Exchanging GR for gold is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by makkk View Post

Not when we have nothing left to spend GR on.

Quote Originally Posted by makkk View Post
    Now, yes. When you have nothing else to spend GR on, being a gold factory may be enough of a nice-to-have to keep running missions.

Note that the purchase prices for Seal of Tempered Fate suggest an equivalent valuation between GR and gold: 300 GR = 500 Gold. Obviously the player's valuation will be different, which will drive the selection of which resource to spend.

Point being, if you were to spend 30GR to get 50 gold, that'd be a wash regardless of whether you're spending GR or gold for your Seals. But since you can spend 20GR to get 75 gold, that's more like a win. Not *necessarily* a win depending on your own valuation, but a good sign overall.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

How is not sending your followers any better ? It's not like you have "worthwhile" missions all the time, so when you have some idle followers, just send them on gold mission.

Deleted
    Gold missions are ok when you just want XP. Not quite as good as bonus XP ones, but not ignorable.

Problem I'm having is that while 16/20 followers are level 100 (and the last 4 are all 97+), I'm STILL getting 60-70% low level missions. I keep sending epic 100s on level 90 missions just to get rid of the damn things.