10+ Year Old Account

Black claw of sethe

Hi guys, i'm trying to get the achievement mount but the item black claw of sethe isnt spawning on my stables lvl 2. Is there another condition for it to spawn? Ty!

Have you checked inside the "house" that is connected to the stables?

Edit: I cannot find it either

Edit: After some real hardcore searching, I found it to be placed at the left, right after you walk in. You might've missed it.
    Last edited by Felsadoon; 2014-11-22 at 11:52 PM.

Mine spawned the daily reset after I upgraded it to level 2. I'd also captured all the beasts and was working on training them up. There was a quest to pinpoint it so it wasn't something easily missed.

Yea, its to your left as you walk into the stables. I got a quest that talked about it though.

Yeah, as others have said it is on your left as you walk in:

my question is, once i have trained all of my beasts and have them as mounts, will i be able to complete the black claw part? i had one left to kill that was 4/6 and today was my last set of dailies for the last two mounts (it was the big wolf that i had to kill).

Is there a way to complete the black claw portion if you already have all of the mounts?

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    my question is, once i have trained all of my beasts and have them as mounts, will i be able to complete the black claw part? i had one left to kill that was 4/6 and today was my last set of dailies for the last two mounts (it was the big wolf that i had to kill).

Is there a way to complete the black claw portion if you already have all of the mounts?
    ive heard dwarf guy has em once you get all 6, cant confirm that tho

Deleted

I got 5/6 on all atm, and im upgrading my stables to lvl 3 after i done the quests for today, i will let you know if i can get the whistles from anywhere after i did it.

Edit: You can buy the whistles from the Tauren male (if you are horde) when you have completed all the mount dailys
    Last edited by mmocc95cc56835; 2014-11-27 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Yea, its to your left as you walk into the stables. I got a quest that talked about it though.
    hey guys i think i accidentally deleted my black claw, anybody know how to get another one? thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azlrok View Post
    hey guys i think i accidentally deleted my black claw, anybody know how to get another one? thanks
    it should respawn back at the stables when you get rid of it. It will also spawn alongside the Garn-Tooth Necklace in the level 3 stables.

As others have said, the whistles are obtainable from the quest giver once the mounts are fully trained. These versions of the whistles have only 3 charges each and will be removed from your inventory after 24 hours, they can however be gotten from the stables again at any time.

Is there any way of knowing which mount you fell short of the Advanced Husbandry achievement with? I've obtained all mounts and carried the black claw with me and in the end am short with 5/6 beast lasher kills. As well, somehow, I have 1/6 moth of wrath kills with the garn tooth necklace despite having never picked the necklace up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novek View Post
    Is there any way of knowing which mount you fell short of the Advanced Husbandry achievement with? I've obtained all mounts and carried the black claw with me and in the end am short with 5/6 beast lasher kills. As well, somehow, I have 1/6 moth of wrath kills with the garn tooth necklace despite having never picked the necklace up.
    so far as i know theres no standard in-game way of knowing which mount you still need to kill beast lasher with, there may be a script you can run in the command window to let you know, but i know nothing about that sort of thing.

as for the 1/6 on moth, that happened to me too and its just a display bug, i still had to kill it with all 6 mounts to get the achievement.

Yes. One of the NPCs in the level 3 Stables (for Alliance I know it's the male dwarf, don't know about Horde) will allow you to use a whistle related to a mount-in-training if you've already obtained said mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Azlrok View Post
    It will respawn near the entrance of your Stables. If you aren't seeing it, make sure you haven't put it in your bank. If it's not in the bank, just re-log.

Quote Originally Posted by Novek View Post
    Short of remembering which mounts you've done them on, no. I would recommend not worrying about the Black Claw and Garn Tooth achievements unless you have access to all 6 mount-in-training quests AND can grab the claw and necklace from someone else's Stables, or until you have your own level 3 Stables. Just saves you a lot of time from having to re-kill a bunch of things you've already done before.

As for the Garn Tooth Necklace showing the Moth of Wrath 1/6, that's a known bug. Just kill it on all 6 mounts for the achievement, as 5 mounts will display 6/6 but not trigger the achievement.