Guardian Corps is a Horde raiding guild on US-Boulderfist that exclusively raids on Saturday and Sunday. This is done for those who work crazy hours keeping them from a normal raiding schedule, such as rotating shifts or night shifts, or even simply for people who want to keep their work nights free to be with their family more. As such, we are a group of hard-working and passionate individuals - we are here so that we have the capability to raid, and simply to have fun while raiding, without having to sacrifice our personal lives.

Guardian Corps raiders, however, are never satisfied with the status quo. While we do not aim specifically for being Server First, we will not be happy wiping on the same boss over and over. We are here to have fun, but we are also here to kill bosses and make progression. Those who do not have the passion and the pride necessary to get the job done do not deserve to call themselves Guardian Corps!

Our ultimate goal is to reach Mythic level raiding, which means we need a 20+ man roster of Boulderfist raiders!

Raid times are as follows:
Sat: 4p-10p PDT
Sun: 4p-8p PDT

We aren't going to start raiding until December 13th (assuming we fill the roster), as I have to work night shift Saturday, December 6th. Them's the breaks, but it gives the rest of you more time to finish gearing up at your leisure.

As we are a newly formed guild, created by former raiders who have returned to the game after taking a break, we are in need of more people to flesh out a full roster. We currently need everything, to put it simply, and we aren't going to stop at 10 people.
In order to reach a minimum raid roster, we are in need of the following:
1 tank
1-2 melee dps
1-2 ranged dps

We are not all too picky about your class and spec, but it's worth noting we have no Rogues, Monks, Warlocks, or Priests!

If you want more details, we have a web site (work-in-progress) at http://guardiancorps.guildlaunch.com

If you get the chance to reach me with my weird work hours, my BattleTag is DrakeWurrum#1192
You may have an easier time getting in touch with my Co-GM Leafypaws: BTag Kitiy#1997

Next week is Thanksgiving, and I'm on day shift as well. This means I probably can't talk to you 'til 6pm or later, but I have a 3-day week!
Leafypaws is home ALL day, but she might not be in WoW. If you PM me here on MMOC, I can notice it from my phone on break and I'll be sure to text her about ya.