Poll: What comp do you think will be the most succesful?

[3v3] Arena Comps

What comp will you be running for the new season?
    *Your Main
    *3v3 Bracket Only

I will be running Ret/Dk/Disc

Pro's: I believe the burst potential in this comp is extremely scary, making for quick games.
    Cons: Not very strong against any comps with a lot of offheals/peels

I'll be running
    DK (me)
    Mage, rdruid

The fact that ele is even on this list is suspect.

IMHO the best non-feral comp is going to be ret/dk/disc(or rdruid). Good chunk of instant cc, dks are unstoppable machines, rets have insane burst and heals, toss a disc for silence/fear and its the pain train thats going to be very hard to deal with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

I'll probably run RDruid/Mage/Spriest on my Druid and Disc/Boomkin/Rogue on my Disc.

Things are subject to change though, I usually just play with whatever friends on online so don't have a main comp exactly. But anything with DKs, Ferals, Hunters and Rogues are going to be strong from the looks of it. Prot Warriors too.

Deleted
    feral/ret/disc priest

Likely Glad Stance Kittycleave seeing as how the only friend I have on horde that's any decent and 100 is a warrior. :P

Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    feral/ret/disc priest
    The MoP KFC of WoD!

I will be playing my shadow, so i'll probs play a bit of everything shadow/melee/healer. poss some shadow/mage/healer too

10+ Year Old Account
    rmp / rps...and resto druid swapping in and out of both depending on how our healer feels.

Fmp or glad stance war/kitty. Totally feeling the potential of ret/kitty tho as a turtle fest to decent rating.

It really depends on what the bracket turns out to be. I think I will play Fmp this season simply because the diversity of drs in the group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedail View Post
    I think I'm close to understanding this thread. . ./places tinfoil hat squarely on head. . .Ah, yes. I see now. . . /tinfoil hat off, approaching reality once more

Anything viable for a rogue.

RMP
    RLS (meh, locks suck)
    Thugcleave

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    Anything viable for a rogue.

RMP
    RLS (meh, locks suck)
    Thugcleave
    give it some time, locks are still not very stable atm but once they get their shit together RLS will rise again :>

Oh ps none of the following classes are my mains but I do believe this will be T1 : hunter + ret/ glad.S. War + disc , called it first :x

I play Feral and have played FMP the last 3 seasons but we played Skirmishes as Feral/Ret/Disc and went 20-0 so we'll probably play that. Every single game was over in the opening 20s. Ridiculous.

Deleted
    Hunter (me)
    Ret
    ??Priest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    give it some time, locks are still not very stable atm but once they get their shit together RLS will rise again :>

Oh ps none of the following classes are my mains but I do believe this will be T1 : hunter + ret/ glad.S. War + disc , called it first :x
    I doubt we'll see competitive RLS for awhile, definitely not anytime soon because of the state Shaman are in at the moment. Grab a Druid or Monk and you'll be better off.

Quote Originally Posted by Blithe View Post
    I doubt we'll see competitive RLS for awhile, definitely not anytime soon because of the state Shaman are in at the moment. Grab a Druid or Monk and you'll be better off.
    yes, thats why I said give it some time

I really do hope some specs get fixed, some are way too under-performing at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    yes, thats why I said give it some time

I really do hope some specs get fixed, some are way too under-performing at the moment.
    Yeah, the problem with RLS is that it struggles against melee cleaves with high damage.. which I predict will 100% be the meta for this season unless we see some drastic changes.

Feral/Ret
    Feral/DK
    Feral/Glad
    DK/Glad
    DK/Ret
    DK/Rogue

All seem like viable comps, and Rshams will struggle with every single one of them.

ret/healer/dps
    feral/healer/dps