Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I paid my money to play this game and play it fair everywhere in Draenor - so may be you stay out of the game then?

Hunters can't use pets while mounted, and me being a BM hunter I am at a disadvantage. But its ok because I took the siege tank anyway!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evida View Post
    I paid my money to play this game and play it fair everywhere in Draenor - so may be you stay out of the game then?
    In case you haven't realized, blizzard gives a grand total of zero fucks about world PvP being any measurement of fair or balanced.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    I'm assuming the hardened shell works on the talbuk? Use it to dismount them and couple that with cc and GG. You just have to play smart, it's not like it's impossible. Now if they get the jump on you and try to gank you from 40 yards out and don't suck it could be tough to recover. The buffs for each zone brought a lot of unique flavor to the game and they help a ton.
    hardened shell doesn't work on players above level 94

Yeah, wpvp was dead and then Blizzard pissed on its grave.

LOL! Since when has world PvP been fair?!

Quote Originally Posted by Aryah View Post
    LOL! Since when has world PvP been fair?!
    Pretty sure being able to at least putting up a fight was much more fair than getting wrecked by overpowered toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post
    Pretty sure being able to at least putting up a fight was much more fair than getting wrecked by overpowered toys.
    There are no varying degrees of fairness. There is no fairness continuum. It either tries to be fair or it doesn't.

I have full 620 PvP gear and no PvE geared person stands any remote chance against me.

People can outnumber others and there will be no chance.

Someone could be fighting a boss and another can attack and there will be no chance for victory.

You could attack someone when they have very low hp and one shot them.

The list goes one, but "toys" are just another cog in the machine. There are no excuses for being bad. World PvP is a cruel, ruthless world and if you aren't passionate about it to do what it takes to win, then don't complain about it on forums. Sometimes someone comes along who was more prepared than you or had some unfair advantage you didn't consider and that's just how it works.

With this matter particularly, you either have a mount which is very powerful or you have a tank which can stomp people in PvP pretty hard. Some classes are disadvantage by the mount, like feral druids, but they have a massive advantage over most classes in world PvP otherwise so who cares anyway?

You pay for access to servers. NOTHING else.

Deleted
    Druids can run at mounte speed while shape shifted. And nothing actually changed for the situation between hunters and melees because all that happens now is that we ALL move quicker. Pallys enjoy it, because they get their riding bonus (does that still exist?) but it doesn't make a difference for say hunter vs warrior. It really doesn't matter whether its 100% vs 100% or 200% vs 200% as the slows are in percent as well and hunters already could move while fighting.