Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Demo seems okay, I'm not 100% convinced of it as I've not had the chance to raid with it, but my feeling is that it's exceptionally strong for burst and cleave damage, but lacking slightly for any kind of sustained throughput; AoE in particular just feels like it falls off a fucking cliff after 10 seconds.
    Demo is OK when doomguard is off CD and a full fury bar otherwise its a piece of shit for anything sustained.
    Its just incredible the disparity of DPS when doomguard is on the CD and you dont have the full fury bar from trash before.

Agree, Destruction is broken as hell. ST isn't actually too bad, but start adding in targets and damage just seems to extrapolate exponentially and produces numbers like the squish never even happened.
    So much exageration, but probably the reason that we will fly under the buff radar its because we have a good spec while other ones are just bad

The spec was never great in dungeons, but without any direct damage or Rain of Fire, it's just unplayable; fuck knows where they're going to get any meaningful data to do any tuning, MC? Mechanically it'll be okay for raids until they're farmable and don't have the time to ramp up.
    Aff was very usable in dungeons at MOP when we could soulswap 3 dots very fast to adds, while the other 2 specs were better than with aff, iin MOP aff wasn't as horrible as it is atm.
    Last edited by Hellfury; 2014-11-25 at 03:54 PM.