Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Garrison Building Perks: Bugged?

So, i noticed something about my gladiators sanctum. When i first built it, i correctly received a boost to my out of combat health regeneration. When i upgraded it to rank 2, i correctly received safe fall and underwater breathing. Now i upgraded it to rank 3, and i correctly receive 50% less damage while below 35% hp, but my underwater breathing, safe fall, and improved regeneration are gone. It seems that the rank 3 perk has overwritten the first 2, instead of just being added to it. I don't (want to) believe that this is intended. Anyone else experiencing similiar things?

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bump /10chars

No mention of it here:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5207822310

I'd open a ticket with support.

(also thanks for the heads up, i'll keep mine at level 2)

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryDude View Post
    So, i noticed something about my gladiators sanctum. When i first built it, i correctly received a boost to my out of combat health regeneration. When i upgraded it to rank 2, i correctly received safe fall and underwater breathing. Now i upgraded it to rank 3, and i correctly receive 50% less damage while below 35% hp, but my underwater breathing, safe fall, and improved regeneration are gone. It seems that the rank 3 perk has overwritten the first 2, instead of just being added to it. I don't (want to) believe that this is intended. Anyone else experiencing similiar things?
    Try moving it to another spot? I know when one of mine was bugged I swapped spots with another building and it worked
    "Peace is a lie"