LFR Morchok Solo: No Loot?

OK, so I just soloed Morchok on LFR. All I got was a bag with 25G in it...and nothing else. I specific went in there for these (I prefer the coloration) but he didn't drop any gear. Is this a bug or working as intended?

Many thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems intended. LFR loot is like personal loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Working as intended, LFR is the same as it used to be, large chance of no gear at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sygil View Post
    Seems intended. LFR loot is like personal loot.
    Wasnt dragon soul lfr need before greed?

Quote Originally Posted by Moneypack View Post
    They should really just add an option for NbG in old raidfinders, its not like you queue and get a group with random people...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    They should really just add an option for NbG in old raidfinders, its not like you queue and get a group with random people...
    That makes no sense. That is like asking for more loot. You might as well ask for 100% drop chance on personal loot, as that would get you your transmog stuff faster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypack View Post
    It used to be, yes. Then several "top" guilds started exploiting it. Then it was changed.

Morons are why we can't have nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by aziras View Post
    That makes no sense. That is like asking for more loot. You might as well ask for 100% drop chance on personal loot, as that would get you your transmog stuff faster.
    The only reasons people do old raids nowadays is for achievements and transmog, so what difference would it make? It's not like the gear is current...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorzzara View Post
    It used to be, yes. Then several "top" guilds started exploiting it. Then it was changed.

Are you saying that Nb4G in LFR was a nice thing?

Are you insane?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Sorzzara View Post

It wasn't just that but also the whining that came out when you won a piece of loot. I remember everytime I won something I would get at least 4-5 whispers from being ranging from begging to demanding that I give them what I won. I think Bliz caught onto this as well considering I doubt I was the only one to get these kind of whispers and made it more personal loot.