10+ Year Old Account

What is this bloody annoying addon?

http://i.imgur.com/M6zKwj0.jpg

I can't seem to find it or move it, it has been pissing me off for past 4 hours lol...
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure, you could disable your addons one by one till you find it.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

In the middle of your screen? Looks like an action bar, so look at that. I can't tell which one you're using but if it were Bartender I'd uncheck LOCK, which would show the positions of all your bars; then find the one you don't like and disable it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never seen that, but yeah, I'd just disable them and enable them one by one until you found the one that turns it on. Probably some sort of pet-related addon. If you're talking about the bar in the middle of the screen, try /moveui ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I've never seen that, but yeah, I'd just disable them and enable them one by one until you found the one that turns it on. Probably some sort of pet-related addon. If you're talking about the bar in the middle of the screen, try /moveui ?
    GrubPet was the addon. I was too lazy to actually do it one by one *in the end had to do it) but now its fixed, thanks! ^^
    -K

For the future:

Calling "/framestack showHidden" will show a tooltip with a list of all UI elements underneath your mouse. Normally, you can figure out what addon is doing something by calling it.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy090909 View Post
    For the future:

Calling "/framestack showHidden" will show a tooltip with a list of all UI elements underneath your mouse. Normally, you can figure out what addon is doing something by calling it.
    showHidden is an argument to /fstack. Properly called, you would do: /fstack true

ow! thank you for the ui command. i've been having an annoying occurrence myself