Strange intermittent FPS lag

Hello, so this problem has been happening ever since ive built this computer. Im not sure if its a comparability problem with any of my hardware or something. I would just like this solved.

My specs are
    Processor: AMD FX-8350 Eight core 4.0GHz
    GPU: MSI geforce GTX 670 power edition
    Ram: 16GB Gskill Ram
    Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme 3.
    PSU: Corsair GS700W

The problem happens when im on skype, watching netflix, watching youtube or streaming while also playing a video game. Otherwise when im not on any of the previous mentioned things it is perfectly fine. I normally get around 80-100 fps in world of warcraft, but when the lag spikes hit i go down to 1-10 fps for 10 or so seconds then it goes back up....this problem happens every few minutes.

I am willing to spend money on new hardware if that is what it takes to fix the problem

Thank you for your time
    Last edited by Sangetsu4129; 2014-11-23 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Forgot PSU

Bumping >.<

This problem still persists and i really would love assistance. It is getting worse now than ever before

This is a tough thing to diagnose on a forum. It really could be a lot of things ranging from bad memory to something running inter background to cpu temps.
    :::: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d w/ NZXT Kraken Elite 240
    :::: MSI Meg X670E Tomahawk
    :::: 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 6000mt/s CL36 DDR5
    :::: Samsung 512gb 960 PRO m.2 nvme ssd (OS), Samsung 1TB 950 EVO ssd
    :::: Nvidia RTX 3090 Founders Edition
    :::: Windows 11 Pro

15+ Year Old Account
    have task manager running and watch to see what process jumps up when it happens.

steam bootstrapper was the culprit for me once.

Deleted
    How about checking CPU/GPU temperatures first? When it happens you want to know how hot things are, and then move from there.

Well what i noticed by having task manager open my CPU usage skyrockets. Ill download CPU temp and GPU temp to check those.

Task manager also shows you what program is causing the CPU spike. The "Processes" tab will hint you on what application is causing the issue.

Might be worth running a good old fashioned virus/malware scan on the PC, too. Malwarebytes tends to nuke about 90+% of known malware pretty easily.
    Super casual.

The thing is this has happened for a while now, like after 2 fresh installs of windows, this problem still persists so what i was thinking it was is a hardware issue.