Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    On the other hand, i'm doing aho'ru and he seems totally fine. No spirit has gone under the floor or passed through him without removing a stack of his shield until now.

On the bad side, I think I might need a weapon to get him down. 630 blue just isn't working against him. He's still hard, tough enrage time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    Updating this topic: Yikkan is still bugged as of now, but I beat him with 645 ilvl as afflic. Ignore the adds, have drums of fury, kings and voidwalker withsupremacy and SB:H and AD. If you can, go into the arena with a pre shard. Pre pot and destroy him, summon voidwalker when dead, shadowfury his shout and use doomguard ( I haven't used, but it does a LOT of dmg).

Posting this because the other 4 fights is very fun, specially GGEnginery! I get literally oneshoted by the bombs

I did him as demo. Instead of just killing all the adds as they spawn I killed one with ToC-spam, waited for the debuff on the boss to wear off and then killed the other three with HoG. Him enraging at four stacks instead of five seems bugged and is annoying but you have enough time between spawns to just kill them in packs of 1 and 3.

I'm also at Ahoo'ru now, but I'm not willing to respec to affliction just for that fight. At least not yet. Trying it as destruction atm, but I seem to take too long for phase 1. I keep dying to the enrage at about 10-20% boss hp.

Updating this because I feel too good to let it pass and not enough good to create another topic :P (I think of this thread like the oficial warlock brawlers):

Two days ago I got a warforged staff from garrisson invasion, 651 ilvl, and today one piece of mythic from the garrisson follower box (Imperator's clothes!!) and thought I should give it a try. Although easier now, I killed Ahoo'ru as the arena was about to blow up.
    So for warlocks I'd say minimum ilvl intended is 655 at the bare least, if you're not buffed from external sources other than food/flask and drums of kings/fury. My ilvl was 662 but i'm considering a low level weapon and trinket, and still was hard.

Keep in mind he's the last boss available, and buffs help A LOT on that fight. In my kill there wasn't a single person around to buff me, but this is just because it's so annoying to "die" to random things on Ahoo'ru that I rather do it alone to not have to wait every time. Bugged spirits still exists arround the corners/edges of the room, and in some very unlucky (and rare) moments other angel will spawn just on top of you.

Hexos and Antracite were the last ones I had to face.

About Antracite, either I did something wrong or he's bugged right now, as you don't get the extra button to extinguish it's flames.
    I burst through him with SB:H and Doomguard, not a problem at all with the gear I had.

Hexos is incredibly hard right now. I wiped a loooot on him (20~ times). I don't know what to say, but I FEEL server responsiveness improved made that fight very challenging.
    Go with Doomguard to keep things easier, the less you need to worry about, the better.

"Now I'm just showing off"!

Deleted
    Anthracite is bugged, yes. And his bugs come in many different flavours.

Hexos is also bugged as he doesn't "clamp" to your character anymore and just stays as his initial position. This sucks because you can't always attack him, but as a warlock with a pet and dots you can still outgear that bug.