Poll: Choose your pokemon!!

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Coolest Spirit Beast

Now where Gara is a thing i have kinda left my Loque'nahak back in my bag, which is kind of sad which made me think of the question
    which spirit beast do you guys think is coolest?!

Dont forget to comment why

I personally have them all got them all within a week i know fuck me
    Last edited by mmoce9a77ae127; 2014-11-24 at 05:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just love Gara, looks really badass and you just feel like a badass hunter having Gara running at your side.

I wish they updated the models for some of the older spirit beasts (Mainly Arturis) to have more polygons, etc as most of them just look outdated at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time i see that purple wolf i wanna gouge my eyes out with a rusty fork, i can not even begin to comprehend how someone can conciously choose it to be his pet...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    Every time i see that purple wolf i wanna gouge my eyes out with a rusty fork, i can not even begin to comprehend how someone can conciously choose it to be his pet...
    lol how come ?

Arcturis. Because he's a bear. Bears are awesome. But I also have much love for Karoma (same model as the Grimtotem Spirit Wolf that I failed to get), Loque (first Spirit Beast), and Degu (only red Spirit Beast).
    Nameless hunter pets make me rage. You have been warned.

I love the green owl on my night elf hunter. WoD added a combat pet with the same skin too.

Loque. When I was leveling my hunter, as soon as I hit 76 and camped him until I got him.

Arcturis. I camped that bear for dayyyys before I finally got. Loq is second place as it seems the most unique of the spirit beast, but love my ghostly bear. I'm remember bring very upset when he wasn't a tanking spiritbeast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillysauce View Post
    Loque. When I was leveling my hunter, as soon as I hit 76 and camped him until I got him.
    did the same

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    Purple not manly enough for you?

I think Gara is a new top of the list- the model is just very high quality, and it's cool that it has some story to it. But I'll always love Loque the best.

Deleted
    Agreed Daetur

Loque'nahak owns this list, great design and is still pretty to look at even to this day.

Loq is the prettiest but the only time i saw him i was 50/21 for the BW/readiness cheese in Naxx so i couldn't tame him ;W; That being said i love running around with Gara since i hit 100.

Loq was my favourite until I tamed Gara, the coat on Gara is by far my favourite skin of any Spirit Beast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back when I started WoW and discovered the existence of Spirit Beasts on petopia, I laid my eyes on Gondria first and sought to find it as soon as I had the level to tame it. A couple of days of checking spawns daily later, it became my very first Spirit Beast

And now, after 4 years of playing, Skoll, Arcturis and Magria (or Ankha, whichever is the ocean-blue spectral tiger) are the only Spirit Beasts that I don't have. They're all great, and sometimes I periodically change Spirit Beasts to my liking for a few days before using a different beast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skoll has to be my fave. He's a freaking lightning spewing worg! Loque takes second. I wan't both so badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loque'nahak - Even though i still don't have it. Ghostcrawler comes in 2nd mainly due to it being small and not interfering with my party members. Gara was nice at first but it's far too common to be "Special".

Gara is obviously awesome because of the story. I also really like Ghostcrawler and if I was a Night Elf I'd probably really enjoy Magria and Banthalos. My absolute favorite pet though (Terrorpene) isn't a spirit beast though and is not a very good pet for actual use.

Spirit beast kitty will always be the best =D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Skoll has to be my fave. He's a freaking lightning spewing worg! Loque takes second. I wan't both so badly.
    I love skoll aswell but dat walk is just to retarded