Deleted

Dash and Smash - Multiplayer Game. What do you think?

Hello guys. I am wow player since TBC and I think we will meet again in WoD because I am planning to start again after break in MoP. MoP in my opinion was boring expansion so I used my free time to create my own games on Android. I write this thread to show you guys what I did and also I wonder what is your opinion.

First small game when I was learining how to create a game:
    I won't write many things about it. I think it's fun and simple. (too simple?) Just give it a try if you want

Now I am creating something bigger - real time online multiplayer game. It's 2D racing game with lots of feature like multiple characters, abilities, worlds, levels, items, characters which can be leveled up and upgraded etc.

Game is not ready yet but I can show you some screenshots:

Only 2 characters are showed for now but third is also ready

If you are interested in the game just visit and like my fanpage:
    and you will be always informed. It would be great to play something else than WoW especially when you are in bus or in toilet right?

What do you think about the games? I ask you as players with similiar taste cuz we're all WoW fans

~snippity snip mod edits~
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2014-11-24 at 01:04 AM.

Deleted
    Looks like a cheap browser game.

Wtf I wanna advertise my apps too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Advertising is not permitted here, as per the MMO-Champion Forum Rules and Guidelines. This is not the place to advertise your personal projects.

Closed.