10+ Year Old Account

No Orc with Bodyguard trait

Anyone else annoyed by this? I was expecting atleast Lantresor to have Bodyguard or any Orc really. I only hope it's just a oversight and they add one in an upcoming patch.

Get the inn, get it to level 2, select the bodyguard trait, happy hunting.

Deleted
    We'll get more. Followers are something they can keep adding without upsetting balance at all.

I just want more pandas, there's like.. One, rendering the panda trait fairly useless

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dejec1989 View Post
    Bodyguard is the only one that can't be selected in the Inn, as there are only 5 for each faction, all from quests. At least, I didn't see it in my Inn earlier

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dejec1989 View Post
    I've got an Inn up to that level. It does not however have an option to look for Bodyguard trait followers. Even looking in the follower list, it has roughly five bodyguard trait followers listed. Even Wowhead shows those 5 npc's with bodyguard trait, not one Orc. I made sure I looked before I made this thread you know lol.

I had a question about bodyguards. I wanted to level leorajh to have a mobile mission table, but how reliable are they? Like if I have one out, then do a dungeon, when I come out will he pop back out like a pet or will I have to go back to my garrison to get him again?