Where is the blacksmithing and minning trainer in Shadowmoon Valley?

I just dinged my paladin from 1-90 using the boost recently. I started the expansion in SMV. I finished the last quest just minutes ago... I tried my best but I can't find the minning and blacksmithing trainer. It's annoying to see all the ore and I can't mine. Can someone please tell me where the mining trainer IN SMV is?

There are profession trainers for everything in Embarri village, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I am aware, there are no trainers....you get a drop, a blue item, that automatically boosts you to a potential 700 (leaving you at your current level) and mining increases that. Lower levels of mining yield fragments of ore, higher levels yield whole ore.

I could not find anything in Embarri trainer wise, the miner vendor whose son you rescue was all I could find. So I took the quest that sent me on a flight to the island of Ashran which is like 2 minutes from Shadowmoon Valley, there you will find everything you need.

In fact, it's kind of a WOW 2 of WOW cities, with every single race represented with great custom architecture and NPC conversations, yada yada yada. Auction house, bank, guild bank, mugging, void bank, it's all there.

I recommend you look for ore in the NW corner of Shadowmoon up in the cliffs above the cave with the floating tentacle demon and the Secluded Grove with the island and the elite sporebat near where you first zone into SMV in the opening quest line. There are cursed wolves, a cursed ancient, and some Burning Blade or Gul'var orcs about, but just run around in a small circuit and I find true iron ore and blackrock ore once every few minutes as long as there isn't a lot of competition. I get a stack of bars within like an hour up there.

But if I'm wrong, that sucks. I hate jumping ahead in the "story" in anyway, but they did ask me to check out Ashran as a quest so I figured, "oh well, it's an island, I'm not missing the intended path you walk along and experience really"

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, I totally blanked on those drops.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    As far as I am aware, there are no trainers....you get a drop, a blue item, that automatically boosts you to a potential 700 (leaving you at your current level) and mining increases that. Lower levels of mining yield fragments of ore, higher levels yield whole ore.
    So for the blacksmith, I'll need to grind that Iron Look out NPC with a 1.6% drop rate then... and for mining, I'll need to do the dungeon... Ok...

I wish it was a universal world drop for these two.

I haven't set foot in a dungeon yet and I am barely at 600 mining now and 200 blacksmithing and I have both Draenei training.
    As I recall the stuff dropped pretty quick when I got there, but it's all a blur. I wish I could be of more help. But you shouldn't have to do either of those things unless I was just really lucky.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    So for the blacksmith, I'll need to grind that Iron Look out NPC with a 1.6% drop rate then... and for mining, I'll need to do the dungeon... Ok...

it dropped to me like from 2nd or 3rd mob i killed in SMV, really i hadn´t to grind for it..

10+ Year Old Account

For mining, herbalism, and skinning, you just need to skin or gather something. It seems to be 100% from the first corpse/node you gather from (or at least a very high chance). Although you do of course need to learn the profession first.

The crafting profession patterns all seem to be world drops. I've gotten all of them so far off of random enemies near the garrison.

Those drop rates are wildly skewed because most people aren't eligible to get them drop - because they only drop if you have the profession, and only once.

You should get the Blacksmith item within your first few quests worth of killing in SMV, and you should get the Mining one within a few nodes mined (and if I'm not mistaken, there is no Mining skill requirement to mine Draenor nodes??).

You certainly don't need to grind any specific mob nor do any dungeon.

Going back to Stormwind and learning mining and blacksmithing is the ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT I'm willing to do to learn the two profession. Is there a way for me to LEARN it in WoD zone without going back?

I don't want to go to my last resort but I'll have to.

Going back to Stormwind and learning mining and blacksmithing is the ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT I'm willing to do to learn the two profession. Is there a way for me to LEARN it in WoD zone without going back?
    Sorry, I misunderstood your question, didn't realize that you didn't have the skills AT ALL yet.

As Yig said, you can learn them in Stormshield, the town on Ashran. Apparently you don't get offered the quest which gives you the flight path to Ashran until level 91, though.

So either persevere to 91 whilst sadly seeing the ore go un-mined, or take a trip back to Stormwind.

Alright thx

Deleted
    Dunno if the crafting profession is a world drop or not, but they drop 100% from a very early quest boss after you establish your garrison.
    Gathering professions are found by gathering, funnily enough.
    Cooking & First aid are world drops
    Fishing and archaeology are found by doing fishing and archaeology respectively.

10+ Year Old Account

Erm, no.

First, you must head to Ashran, and get your training there should you have NO professions. If you do have some professsions, your first mining node should give you the mining recipe which will teach you 700 skill lvl mining (even if you were at 1 previously), and all crafting profession recipes will drop off a quest mob that you should find relatively quickly in the questing chain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.