Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    1) See Hekili's post on the previous page:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    3. There is now a Class Settings panel. For Paladins, this is where you can set a binding for your Tier 90 abilities and Mitigation abilities. Additionally, you can set ability-specific clash values for CS, Exo, HoW, and Judgment.
    2) Did you maybe fight multiple enemies and have Mass Exorcism glyphed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    1) See Hekili's post on the previous page:

2) Did you maybe fight multiple enemies and have Mass Exorcism glyphed?
    1) Thanks.
    2) No, single target bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a heads up for the hunter module, it's not recommending powershot or barrage for single target at all. even tried moving themup to the top of the priority list and still nothing (for survival btw)
    also not recommending glavie toss past the first on the pull cast in marks spec (intended? or bug?)

also noticed its prioritizing kill shot when its on cd for marks and there's others things you could cast
    Last edited by Zabannith; 2015-04-24 at 04:22 PM.
    New Ability: Renounce. When cast, Renounce permanently changes the Retribution Paladin into a Warrior and actually be able to dps worth a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    1) Thanks.
    2) No, single target bosses.
    For #2, the best way to check why you're being recommended a particular ability is to set the addon to Debug mode and bind a Pause key. When you're getting a recommendation you have concerns about, you can hit pause and then place your mouse over the icon to see what conditions were met for that icon to be shown.

There were some issues in r200 that have been addressed in r201 -- so the action lists have all been reimported. If there is an issue in the imported action lists that is still causing problems, I want to fix up the importer so that it will be automatically addressed in the future. Have you tried r201 yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zabannith View Post
    Just a heads up for the hunter module, it's not recommending powershot or barrage for single target at all. even tried moving themup to the top of the priority list and still nothing (for survival btw)
    also not recommending glavie toss past the first on the pull cast in marks spec (intended? or bug?)

also noticed its prioritizing kill shot when its on cd for marks and there's others things you could cast
    There's still a fair amount of stuff to sort out with Hunters, for sure. r201 fixes a couple of issues that prevented Stampede from firing. Powershot and Barrage must have hidden spell IDs for IsSpellKnown(), so I'll manually enable them in the addon... Yup. I just tested a fix and it seems good.

For Glaive Toss, I know that is in the precombat (pre-pull) action list, and is very low priority in the Default action list for MM. I'll see if there are other bugs to sort out with it. Thanks for the reports.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    I just read something about a GCD ability switch in the changelog. Do you know about the Global Cooldown spell? That should work for every class and spec. WeakAuras recently switched to it for all GCD triggers (instead of requiring the user to enter a spell) and it seems to work fine.
    ...well, that simplifies things a bit.

Also, I noticed that the addon description on Curse doesn't really say that it is a priority helper until far down in the FAQ section. Could maybe be improved to get some new users
    I'll rewrite the main page when I post 2.5 as release. Thanks.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Deleted
    Hi ppl!

First of all: Thank you Hekili for all you effort!
    I've used hekili since it came out on my enh sham, and now i'm using it with my prot pal but i'm finding that i'm kinda losed when it comes to configure the "mitigation".

Any help on how to configure the parameters or some steps?

-Enloch

Quote Originally Posted by Enloch View Post
    Hi ppl!

First of all: Thank you Hekili for all you effort!
    I've used hekili since it came out on my enh sham, and now i'm using it with my prot pal but i'm finding that i'm kinda losed when it comes to configure the "mitigation".

Any help on how to configure the parameters or some steps?

-Enloch
    It's something that is going to have to take time to figure out. The underlying idea is that each of your mitigation abilities should be used (or should've been used) if you've taken a certain amount of damage recently. While this was built into the action lists previously, that meant that it was extremely unlikely that anybody was customizing these values for themselves.

In earlier versions, Divine Protection required that you took 30% of your maximum health as damage within the past 1.5 seconds. Guardian of Ancient Kings had the same threshold. Ardent Defender was set to 50% of maximum health in 1.5 seconds.

In the new version, you can specifically set how much damage you're required to take before a mitigation cooldown will be recommended. Default values are 15% for DP, 30% for GoAK, and 40% for AD. If people find numbers that make more sense, I'd be happy to adjust the defaults.

Now, it's worth remembering that for these major mitigation cooldowns, it is much better if you're using them proactively because you understand fight mechanics and when the incoming damage is coming in. However, as a second line of defense, the addon will recommend them in response to incoming damage. It's not as valuable as popping GoAK right before a major nuke comes in, but if that nuke already hit you, it might not be a bad idea to pop a cooldown to help the healers recover -- if you're not already dead.

Hey Hekili! Decided to give your add-on a go (as ret pala), changing from old clcinfo :P

Here is some feedback on it (so far).
    Action lists for Ret:
    • it needs optimization/cleanup - I will show later on with example
    • it needs more clarity in naming. I'd suggest using tags like EDSFV^5 or DP(-3), etc.. It's pretty tough navigating without appropriate naming
    • I'm new to it so might have missed it - but where can I find documentation on PL you utilize in conditions (vars, conditions, logic, etc..)?
    • Does Single target bar switch to AOE mode if conditions met? If so what is point of having AOE duplicated in a separate bar?
    • Could use more ways to arrange icons/layout (for ex. I'm used to having primary icon big and to it's right 2 smaller icons stacked on top of each other - one with next ability, other with my AW cd/duration)

Example for optimisation.
    You have: 2 Actions:
    DS on buff.divine_crusader.up&buff.divine_crusader.remains<3&buff.final_verdict.up
    DS on buff.divine_crusader.up&buff.divine_crusader.remains<3&!talent.final_verdict.enabled

Essentially they are the same - you want to use Empowered DS if less than 3 secs remaining on buff regardless of Final Verdict.
    To optimize it and prune unnecessary steps do just:
    DS on buff.divine_crusader.up&buff.divine_crusader.remains<3

I will post my custom action list with all the pruning and optimization I did for reference later on.

EDIT: Might want to let FV inherit TV conditions or make them essentially the same - single_target_finisher.
    EDIT2: I also noticed you use some stuff in execution range or with CDs up too high on prio, I'd advise checking out "I can't post links *sigh*" thread called 6.0 PvE Ret Paladin Theorycraft, Discussion & #HammerofWrath IRC here
    EDIT3: You are using a lot of 2-target Divine storms which is questionable. Pure DS only useful at 3+ targets, with Div Crusader - I'd say delay for FV buff then utilize proc (I think sims showed that it's actually better for dps, needs confirmation).
    EDIT4: Mass Exo displaces judgment only at 3+ targets (not 2+)

EDIT5: Here is somewhat finished version for my personal use:
    Code:
    ^1^T^SEnabled^B^SDefault^B^SScript^S^SRelease^N20150224.1^SSpecialization^N70^SActions^T^N1^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SJ_emp^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Stalent.empowered_seals.enabled&time<2^SAbility^Sjudgment^t^N2^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SES^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Stoggle.tier90^SAbility^Sexecution_sentence^t^N3^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SLH^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Stoggle.tier90^SAbility^Slights_hammer^t^N4^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SEDSFV~}5^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sbuff.divine_crusader.up&holy_power.current=5&buff.final_verdict.up^SAbility^Sdivine_storm^t^N5^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SDP(-3)~`TV^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sbuff.divine_purpose.up&buff.divine_purpose.remains<3^SAbility^Stemplars_verdict^t^N6^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SDP(-3)~`FV^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sbuff.divine_purpose.up&buff.divine_purpose.remains<3^SAbility^Sfinal_verdict^t^N7^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SEDS(-3)^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sbuff.divine_crusader.up&buff.divine_crusader.remains<3^SAbility^Sdivine_storm^t^N8^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SFV~}5^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sholy_power.current=5^SAbility^Sfinal_verdict^t^N9^T^SEnabled^B^SScript^Sholy_power.current=5^SRelease^F6923662206580032^f-35^SName^STV~}5^SAbility^Stemplars_verdict^t^N10^T^SRelease^N201504.171^SAbility^Shammer_of_wrath^SName^SHoW^SEnabled^B^t^N11^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SJ_emp2^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Stalent.empowered_seals.enabled&seal.truth&buff.maraads_truth.remains<cooldown.judgment.duration^SAbility^Sjudgment^t^N12^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SJ_emp3^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Stalent.empowered_seals.enabled&seal.righteousness&buff.liadrins_righteousness.remains<cooldown.judgment.duration^SAbility^Sjudgment^t^N13^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SJ_emp4^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Stalent.empowered_seals.enabled&seal.righteousness&cooldown.avenging_wrath.remains<cooldown.judgment.duration^SAbility^Sjudgment^t^N14^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SExoBC^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sbuff.blazing_contempt.up&holy_power.current<=2&buff.holy_avenger.down^SAbility^Sexorcism^t^N15^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SSoT~`emp^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Stalent.empowered_seals.enabled&buff.maraads_truth.down^SAbility^Sseal_of_truth^t^N16^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SSoT~`emp~`pre~`CD^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Stalent.empowered_seals.enabled&cooldown.avenging_wrath.remains<cooldown.judgment.duration&buff.liadrins_righteousness.remains>cooldown.judgment.duration^SAbility^Sseal_of_truth^t^N17^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SSoR~`emp^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Stalent.empowered_seals.enabled&buff.maraads_truth.remains>cooldown.judgment.duration&buff.liadrins_righteousness.down&!buff.avenging_wrath.up&!buff.bloodlust.up^SAbility^Sseal_of_righteousness^t^N18^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SEDSFV~`CD/Exec^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sbuff.divine_crusader.up&buff.final_verdict.up&(buff.avenging_wrath.up|target.health.pct<35)^SAbility^Sdivine_storm^t^N19^T^SEnabled^B^SScript^Sbuff.avenging_wrath.up|target.health.pct<35^SRelease^F6923662206580032^f-35^SName^STV~`CD/Exec^SAbility^Stemplars_verdict^t^N20^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SFV~`CD/Exec^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sbuff.avenging_wrath.up|target.health.pct<35^SAbility^Sfinal_verdict^t^N21^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SCS^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sholy_power.current<=3|(holy_power.current=4&target.health.pct>=35&buff.avenging_wrath.down)^SAbility^Scrusader_strike^t^N22^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SEDS~`CD/Exec~`no~`FV^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sbuff.divine_crusader.up&(buff.avenging_wrath.up|target.health.pct<35)&!talent.final_verdict.enabled^SAbility^Sdivine_storm^t^N23^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SExo~`wtf~`mass^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sglyph.mass_exorcism.enabled&active_enemies>2&holy_power.current<5&!glyph.double_jeopardy.enabled&!set_bonus.tier17_4pc^SAbility^Sexorcism^t^N24^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SJ~`wtf^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sholy_power.current<=3|(holy_power.current=4&cooldown.crusader_strike.remains>=gcd*2&target.health.pct>35&buff.avenging_wrath.down)^SAbility^Sjudgment^t^N25^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SEDSVF^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sbuff.divine_crusader.up&buff.final_verdict.up^SAbility^Sdivine_storm^t^N26^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SDP~`FV^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sbuff.divine_purpose.up^SAbility^Sfinal_verdict^t^N27^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SDP~`TV^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sbuff.divine_purpose.up^SAbility^Stemplars_verdict^t^N28^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SEDS~`no~`FV^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sbuff.divine_crusader.up&!talent.final_verdict.enabled^SAbility^Sdivine_storm^t^N29^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SFV~}4^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sholy_power.current>=4^SAbility^Sfinal_verdict^t^N30^T^SEnabled^B^SName^STV~}4^SRelease^F6923662206580032^f-35^SAbility^Stemplars_verdict^SScript^Sholy_power.current>=4^t^N31^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SSoT~`emp~`2^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Stalent.empowered_seals.enabled&buff.maraads_truth.remains<cooldown.judgment.duration^SAbility^Sseal_of_truth^t^N32^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SSoR~`emp~`2^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Stalent.empowered_seals.enabled&buff.liadrins_righteousness.remains<cooldown.judgment.duration&!buff.bloodlust.up^SAbility^Sseal_of_righteousness^t^N33^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SExo~`wtf^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sholy_power.current<=3|(holy_power.current=4&(cooldown.judgment.remains>=gcd*2&cooldown.crusader_strike.remains>=gcd*2&target.health.pct>35&buff.avenging_wrath.down))^SAbility^Sexorcism^t^N34^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SFV~}3^SRelease^N201504.171^SScript^Sholy_power.current>=3^SAbility^Sfinal_verdict^t^N35^T^SEnabled^B^SName^STV~}3^SRelease^F6923662206580032^f-35^SAbility^Stemplars_verdict^SScript^Sholy_power.current>=3^t^t^SName^SRet:~`Single~`Target^t^^
    As you could notice - Seraphim handling is not included. It is so because I personally hate this talent and never plan on using it (don't even get me started on how bad it is and how Cata launch Inquisition it is, but even worse), and I want to have my action list clean and readable. Entries marked with "wtf" are ones I didn't have enough time to understand, so I only have an idea what they are supposed to do (maybe???), but not sure 100%. Also I left Emp Seals alone for now, it looks almost valid like it is now though (can't confirm cause I still don't understand 100% authors syntax).
    Last edited by nomaddc; 2015-04-26 at 05:59 PM.

The priority list used for this addon is sourced directly from the SimulationCraft priority list.

First things first, I appreciate the feedback, nomaddc. I'll try to address each point as I can.

Optimization

For optimization, you're right that the addon needs optimization and cleanup, though your example isn't actually a good case. Those two lines are actually quite different. The first requires the FV buff to be up. The second requires you to not have FV. That's different than "use Emp DS...regardless of Final Verdict."

The change you made would cause you to use waste Emp DS procs if you spec for FV and don't have the FV buff up.

As Curulan noted, the current APLs are direct imports from SimulationCraft -- so we'd want to test the changes there before making any sweeping recommendations or changes to defaults.

Clarity in Naming

For naming, you're right that the names could be a lot clearer. Unfortunately, they're named automatically when imported from the SimulationCraft APL, and there's no simple way to teach the addon those descriptive tags. (As a side effect, I try to have the addon's criteria logic to work as consistent with SimulationCraft as possible, so that learning the syntax from one gets you most of the way through learning the syntax of the other.)

Documentation

I definitely need more documentation for the syntax available to use, but that will be delayed until I have a new stable release version out. I'll create a new post on Medium when that's ready.

Bars

This is covered pretty well on the front page of the addon website, though it may be buried a bit. Having two displays lets you choose to follow whichever display is appropriate in your own judgment. The Primary display, by default, changes based on the number of targets the addon has detected within the past several seconds. However, you can lock it to Single Target mode and then you have one bar that always recommends ST actions and one bar that always recommends AOE.

If that's not your cup of tea, you can disable the AOE display, and use the Mode Toggle feature to prompt the addon as to what you want to show at a given time. You can basically set a keybinding that will toggle between ST and AOE, or toggle between forcing ST or using the detected number of targets (Auto).

The rationale is that, if using one display, there are times when you'd want it to give you ST recommendations even though there are multiple enemies (i.e., burning down an elementalist in Blast Furnace).

EDIT: Might want to let FV inherit TV conditions or make them essentially the same - single_target_finisher.

Probably won't happen, just to maintain consistency with SimulationCraft. FV conditions differ enough anyway, due to the FV buff.

EDIT2: I also noticed you use some stuff in execution range or with CDs up too high on prio, I'd advise checking out "I can't post links *sigh*" thread called 6.0 PvE Ret Paladin Theorycraft, Discussion & #HammerofWrath IRC here

I peek in there a fair amount. The defaults follow the SimulationCraft APL. To change the defaults, I'd need simulated results that outperform the SimulationCraft APL.

EDIT3: You are using a lot of 2-target Divine storms which is questionable. Pure DS only useful at 3+ targets, with Div Crusader - I'd say delay for FV buff then utilize proc (I think sims showed that it's actually better for dps, needs confirmation).

You can use the Debug mode and Pause feature to see why the addon is showing a particular entry. If those 2-target DS casts still seem wrong, we'd need to actually generate an APL that outperforms the SimulationCraft APL.

EDIT4: Mass Exo displaces judgment only at 3+ targets (not 2+)

Same deal.

I definitely appreciate the export strings. I'm hoping that, in the long term, people might share their own customizations more, though I want the defaults to be reputable and accurate and have spent a lot of time trying to make the SimulationCraft imports work as consistently as possible. Sharing is still a bit clunky, though, so I understand why it hasn't really taken off just yet.

I see. Suspected that, wasn't sure though. Thanks for pointing out :P

- - - Updated - - -

to Hekili (wow, mmochamp is really nazi when it comes to posting as new member, can't even use reference)
    Thanks for answering I've ran for a while by now with your addon, it seems neat, not yet sure if that's what I am looking for though :P
    Didn't know you take list from Simc APL, so that makes corrections on prios kinda irrelevant :P

It's just that I usually use this kind of addon only to give me something to check every now and then for filler availability, while most of decisions are made inside my head :P I am thinking basically of swapping from set of addons to only this one, will see how it plays out. Usually I am using weak auras+clcinfo combo, on auras I wrote filler assist aura which basically shows me which filler should I use next (on single target with FV that is it) and if I should use my ExoBC at the moment (a set of conditions inside one aura as well), and clcinfo just for general info. I don't use this as intended I guess That's why I prefer highly simplified list, to keep things clean and simple and do the hard stuff with, well, brain :P

About customization - more than having 2 bars I wanted to point out smth else. It's not possible atm (or so it seems) to customize icon layout inside same bar. It would be cool to be able to move them freely, and be able to add custom icons in there (basically a lot like in CLCinfo, where you could also add custom icons to track trinkets, etc.).
    Last edited by nomaddc; 2015-04-26 at 09:08 PM.

Instead of duplicating the features of WeakAuras or TMW within the addon, I prefer to offer external support.

Here's a sample WeakAura that shows the first entry in the Ret: Primary display.

Code:
    dqt7daGlK0RvjMROkMTsnFrv62QYovcTxWUHA)uJcs1FfLFlLHIkQgSKHJQCqLKofKYXevoUsulevOwQsIfRKA5ISiujEQIhRINdXurQjRQMoPdlvxw46OSour5ZQK2msSDuvFujYSqL00qfPVJkWiHe3tjy0qsJhveNevQVIkOtJ48QuRKyzIQAyOczihqdZdMpmFGgM(rjnmcqddI2tkqdZVLDyiA7bRH53YUUBCaSguyOqWeeubAy(TSddrBpynOWqWefOH53YomeT9aogMddrBpy6SuplW8PUmlyHRfCXLvcLZCX5jYRNU5ILol1ZcmFQbwt3UwWvoqbfgnrUEnsanm6nVaMddrBpyomeT9YqL8dyuYl(WCyiA7LP38cyq0UYqG5Wq02dgkm8rjnSl0rZIlxUCrO4c3uxOexiBIlf1a7kfklHDrPVrcxb(BXLlxUS4YLlxPqzjSluIlKnjBPqxjoT3lW)4V6AYMO3O7QZs9SaZN6YSGfC1vNL6zbMp1aRPBxUqZLZ7cUWKTLa)TyXIflwSyXIflwSyXIflwSyXIflwSyXIflwG5Wq02J7tdddfg(OKg2f6OzXLlxUiuCHBQluIlKnXLIAGDLcLLWUO03iHRa)T4YLlxwC5YLRuOSe21sHo8I9Mo4eLLc0DHsCHSjzlf6kXP9Eb(h)vxt2e9gDxDwQNfy(uxMfSGRU6SuplW8PgynD7cnxOzjWFlwSyXIflwSyXIflwSyXIflwSyXIflwSybMdQX5cmmE)UgGcZU1)anmFcfkKdBR3anmp2wjanOGctQFcGgMhBReGguqHHHez4GFKG1WO9DGvGgMhBReGguqHj12bqdZJTvcqdkOGctkUsAy6BEbmKtdddbt0St7XBhA8HfZbd5dZ0F82HluIlKnXfhUkmy2JorUEnsiWI5G5tq4T73CFAyy4gRrIs)e5H7tdJKhqHbbM8PMJkhrnFy4dlMJtZphOaa

By changing the queue and entry on the "Actions" tab, you could select abilities from a different queue or a different entry in the queue.

You could place and style icons however you want, and then just uncheck the different visibility options on the Ret: Primary display.

Deleted
    Is there a way to make the leftmost icon (the one that shows the first ability to use) bigger than the other 3 icons?

Instead of duplicating the features of WeakAuras or TMW within the addon, I prefer to offer external support.

Here's a sample WeakAura that shows the first entry in the Ret: Primary display.

Code:
    dqt7daGlK0RvjMROkMTsnFrv62QYovcTxWUHA)uJcs1FfLFlLHIkQgSKHJQCqLKofKYXevoUsulevOwQsIfRKA5ISiujEQIhRINdXurQjRQMoPdlvxw46OSour5ZQK2msSDuvFujYSqL00qfPVJkWiHe3tjy0qsJhveNevQVIkOtJ48QuRKyzIQAyOczihqdZdMpmFGgM(rjnmcqddI2tkqdZVLDyiA7bRH53YUUBCaSguyOqWeeubAy(TSddrBpynOWqWefOH53YomeT9aogMddrBpy6SuplW8PUmlyHRfCXLvcLZCX5jYRNU5ILol1ZcmFQbwt3UwWvoqbfgnrUEnsanm6nVaMddrBpyomeT9YqL8dyuYl(WCyiA7LP38cyq0UYqG5Wq02dgkm8rjnSl0rZIlxUCrO4c3uxOexiBIlf1a7kfklHDrPVrcxb(BXLlxUS4YLlxPqzjSluIlKnjBPqxjoT3lW)4V6AYMO3O7QZs9SaZN6YSGfC1vNL6zbMp1aRPBxUqZLZ7cUWKTLa)TyXIflwSyXIflwSyXIflwSyXIflwSyXIflwG5Wq02J7tdddfg(OKg2f6OzXLlxUiuCHBQluIlKnXLIAGDLcLLWUO03iHRa)T4YLlxwC5YLRuOSe21sHo8I9Mo4eLLc0DHsCHSjzlf6kXP9Eb(h)vxt2e9gDxDwQNfy(uxMfSGRU6SuplW8PgynD7cnxOzjWFlwSyXIflwSyXIflwSyXIflwSyXIflwSybMdQX5cmmE)UgGcZU1)anmFcfkKdBR3anmp2wjanOGctQFcGgMhBReGguqHHHez4GFKG1WO9DGvGgMhBReGguqHj12bqdZJTvcqdkOGctkUsAy6BEbmKtdddbt0St7XBhA8HfZbd5dZ0F82HluIlKnXfhUkmy2JorUEnsiWI5G5tq4T73CFAyy4gRrIs)e5H7tdJKhqHbbM8PMJkhrnFy4dlMJtZphOaa

By changing the queue and entry on the "Actions" tab, you could select abilities from a different queue or a different entry in the queue.

You could place and style icons however you want, and then just uncheck the different visibility options on the Ret: Primary display.
    Awesome, didn't know about this feature. I'm coming to like your addon more and more as such details reveal

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Is there a way to make the leftmost icon (the one that shows the first ability to use) bigger than the other 3 icons?
    Yes, there is an option on each display.

/hekili > Displays > (pick a display ) > UI and Style > Primary Icon Size

Deleted
    In an older build, i was used to disable the AoE component in the primary display, when there was some cleave but i had to prioritise a single target (for example Blast Furnace or Mythic Beastlord). I just set the AoE portion of the primary display to use the primary action list instead. Sadly this is no longer the case with the Default action list. Do i have to rename the call action list modifier for Cleave into Single to achieve the same result? Or should i just disable the Call action list for Cleave? I´m a bit confused with the new setup
    Last edited by mmocf07314a97b; 2015-04-27 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heretias View Post
    In an older build, i was used to disable the AoE component in the primary display, when there was some cleave but i had to prioritise a single target (for example Blast Furnace or Mythic Beastlord). I just set the AoE portion of the primary display to use the primary action list instead. Sadly this is no longer the case with the Default action list. Do i have to rename the call action list modifier for Cleave into Single to achieve the same result? Or should i just disable the Call action list for Cleave? I´m a bit confused with the new setup
    The newer versions try to be more directly analogous to SimulationCraft, so displays will now hook in the Precombat and Default action lists, and then if the SimC APL has other lists, they'll get hooked via a "Call Action List" entry in the Default action list. (You could actually daisy-chain action lists if you want, but you cannot call the same list twice, to prevent endless loops.) The

If you're trying to force the addon to show you single-target information in the Primary display, the intended mechanism is to bind a key for the "Mode Switch." If your Switch Type is set to Auto, then tapping your Mode Switch key will switch between Single Target and Automatic (i.e., AOE if there are targets). If your Switch Type is set to Manual, then tapping the key will switch between Single Target and AOE (regardless of number of targets detected).

tried this for my ret and immediately switched from clcret to this. Awesome work. Ever consider making one for a lock?

Just a few comments about maintaining settings through updates...

Rotation APLs need updating, thats understood. But display settings and non-rotational things I've turned off popped back on when I updated. Specifically, show on target and combat - not always; rebuke popping up at inopportune times after I thought I had disabled it, etc. Do these things require updating and cannot be maintain through versions? Is it just a consequence of me using an alpha/beta version?

Just want to understand, certainly not a big deal. Thanks.

Deleted
    The newer versions try to be more directly analogous to SimulationCraft, so displays will now hook in the Precombat and Default action lists, and then if the SimC APL has other lists, they'll get hooked via a "Call Action List" entry in the Default action list. (You could actually daisy-chain action lists if you want, but you cannot call the same list twice, to prevent endless loops.) The

If you're trying to force the addon to show you single-target information in the Primary display, the intended mechanism is to bind a key for the "Mode Switch." If your Switch Type is set to Auto, then tapping your Mode Switch key will switch between Single Target and Automatic (i.e., AOE if there are targets). If your Switch Type is set to Manual, then tapping the key will switch between Single Target and AOE (regardless of number of targets detected).
    Whoops, how could i miss that thats neat, thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by golfinguy View Post
    Just a few comments about maintaining settings through updates...

Rotation APLs need updating, thats understood. But display settings and non-rotational things I've turned off popped back on when I updated. Specifically, show on target and combat - not always; rebuke popping up at inopportune times after I thought I had disabled it, etc. Do these things require updating and cannot be maintain through versions? Is it just a consequence of me using an alpha/beta version?

Just want to understand, certainly not a big deal. Thanks.
    Ah, I overlooked some of that when changing how the "Show" settings are set up, so those settings aren't being preserved. I'll go over the customization settings and try to preserve more of the existing "user preference" type settings when updating.