Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'd like to see http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/hek...cons-relative/ so I don't have to hack the code after each update

Deleted
    The biggest question I have is what the priority is for adding extra classes. Or failing that, an API for adding your own classes.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    The biggest question I have is what the priority is for adding extra classes. Or failing that, an API for adding your own classes.
    It's not a priority for me to add additional classes or specializations at this time. Long term, I'd like to trim the addon down to a core addon and have the classes be external modules. There are design reasons, for now, that I haven't done that.

Anybody who wants to look in the Classes folder and make a class module is welcome to do so. That's where the (work-in-progress) Hunter module got started. I'm happy to give a little guidance and do some cleaning up and make tweaks to support complex class features, but I don't see myself starting any new classes from the ground up for a while.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Some times i micro manage how tu use my CDs like AW and t90 talent. So i had to install TellMeWhen addon and move it above Hekili. In specific fights i turn off CDs rotations but I still want to see them, when are they off CD, where Hekili is. So if there is a chance to implement couple more icons - CLCret had them - would be awesome.

One more thing I've noticed about Divine crusader buff ( i have this proc in Tellmewhen shown as well), when on alot of mobs like Thogar and DC procs (emp divine storm) it doesnt suggest me! Sometimes i had DC proc even 5 times in a row and that means ALOT of dps. Hekili instead keeps usual aoe rotation - I think he tries to build up FV as fast as posible to combo it wit EmpDS. But in my honest opinion it shouldt because we are givig up potentialy alot of burst dps.
    If that cant be avoided then 1 more icon for empDS buff wouldnt hurt. So we can ignore the rotation and just spam DS when its up.

Other then that, Best addon ever!

Keep up the good work!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    It's not a priority for me to add additional classes or specializations at this time. Long term, I'd like to trim the addon down to a core addon and have the classes be external modules. There are design reasons, for now, that I haven't done that.

Anybody who wants to look in the Classes folder and make a class module is welcome to do so. That's where the (work-in-progress) Hunter module got started. I'm happy to give a little guidance and do some cleaning up and make tweaks to support complex class features, but I don't see myself starting any new classes from the ground up for a while.
    I see. I'm currently leveling my shadowpriest. maybe I'll try to develop my own shadowpriest module.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post

Might be taking a look soon™ for possibility of making a Frost DK module Depends on how things play out with rets and class balance closer to new patch. If there is anyone willing to team up - that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Basty View Post
    Some times i micro manage how tu use my CDs like AW and t90 talent. So i had to install TellMeWhen addon and move it above Hekili. In specific fights i turn off CDs rotations but I still want to see them, when are they off CD, where Hekili is. So if there is a chance to implement couple more icons - CLCret had them - would be awesome.
    Technically, you could make another display with an action list comprised of your cooldown abilities. I use a bar of WeakAuras for watching my cooldowns (with a little sonar pulse when something comes off CD), then decide if I want to pop CDs or not.

One more thing I've noticed about Divine crusader buff ( i have this proc in Tellmewhen shown as well), when on alot of mobs like Thogar and DC procs (emp divine storm) it doesnt suggest me! Sometimes i had DC proc even 5 times in a row and that means ALOT of dps. Hekili instead keeps usual aoe rotation - I think he tries to build up FV as fast as posible to combo it wit EmpDS. But in my honest opinion it shouldt because we are givig up potentialy alot of burst dps.
    If that cant be avoided then 1 more icon for empDS buff wouldnt hurt. So we can ignore the rotation and just spam DS when its up.
    It could be an action list issue. Standard disclaimer: test it in SimulationCraft and then implement it in-game. If it's better than the SimulationCraft default, we can run with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    I'd like to see http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/hek...cons-relative/ so I don't have to hack the code after each update
    This is in the latest alpha.
    Last edited by Hekili; 2015-05-26 at 05:05 PM.

Deleted
    Never mind, sorted it now.
    Last edited by mmoc6d22e69d8e; 2015-05-26 at 06:36 AM.

Deleted
    i'm having an issue on kromog as ret :

while in hands, the display is completely disappearing

Quote Originally Posted by Miino View Post

Is that with the new alpha? I added some code to hide when in a vehicle, that might count.

Deleted
    Y es it is

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miino View Post

I can confirm that this is also happening with the latest alpha release. I am currently working on mythic Kromog and will be monitoring the thread if you need me to try anything.

Edit: As far as I can tell it is the act of being grasped that is causing the issue. When you stand on the rune it still displays just fine (although very briefly) until you are grasped.
    Last edited by Theodrid; 2015-05-28 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodrid View Post
    I can confirm that this is also happening with the latest alpha release. I am currently working on mythic Kromog and will be monitoring the thread if you need me to try anything.

Edit: As far as I can tell it is the act of being grasped that is causing the issue. When you stand on the rune it still displays just fine (although very briefly) until you are grasped.
    I just pulled the vehicle test from the new alpha (208) to avoid issues with Kromog. I'll work out a new test and try again later. Thanks for the reports.

- - - Updated - - -

r209 uses a different test and should work for Kromog. r208 currently leaves the displays up when in a vehicle. I won't be able to test v209 until later this evening.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    r209 is working currently

Wanted to thank you for all the hard work you put into this addon, Hekili. Made it much easier for me to pick up Ret paladin having never played it before BRF. I'm now deep in mythic and regularly in the top damage in my raid. Keep up the good work.

Deleted
    Been trying this addon a bit more. Two default settings that are really annoying are putting Light's Hammer and Execution Sentence in the rotation as well as rebuke when an interruptable ability is used by your target. I have unticked all mentions of these abilities in every single action list and still they pop up. I'm sure I will eventually destroy them but it might be an idea to have a simple tick box to access that will just automatically remove them without the hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Been trying this addon a bit more. Two default settings that are really annoying are putting Light's Hammer and Execution Sentence in the rotation as well as rebuke when an interruptable ability is used by your target. I have unticked all mentions of these abilities in every single action list and still they pop up. I'm sure I will eventually destroy them but it might be an idea to have a simple tick box to access that will just automatically remove them without the hassle.
    That's strange. I've also been trying it out and removed those abilities from the priority and do NOT get them anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruciata View Post
    That's strange. I've also been trying it out and removed those abilities from the priority and do NOT get them anymore.
    It's odd, I'm probably doing something wrong. I will try simply deleting all mention of them and see what that does as there are no circumstances under which I'd want them in the rotation.

Give me a few and I can post what my options look like, might just need to see it done.

Edit: http://i.imgur.com/XNnKYKn.jpg
    Last edited by Cruciata; 2015-06-02 at 03:21 PM.