Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Curulan View Post
    How much time did you have left on the free DS? If the buff is about to fall off and you have the Final Verdict buff active and enough Holy Power pooled to use FV again, it's better to use the Empowered Divine Storm than to let it go to waste.
    This however wasnt a free DS, i always use a free DS in my ration with the FV buff up, its a nice filler when nothing else is ready, but hekili seemed to suggest using a non free DS with the FV buff up on a single target, not sure why, probably need to test out a bit more.

@hemanse
    I haven't really been following this thread so I don't really know for sure if I've got the full context but...
    A full 3 holy power DS with FV buff does 160% weapon damage FV does 240%
    A free DS with FV buff does 240% weapon damage so it should be used single target before using FV again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebdull View Post
    @hemanse
    I haven't really been following this thread so I don't really know for sure if I've got the full context but...
    A full 3 holy power DS with FV buff does 160% weapon damage FV does 240%
    A free DS with FV buff does 240% weapon damage so it should be used single target before using FV again.
    Divine storm does 65% weapon damage.
    A free divine storm does 115% weapon damage. (65% + 50%)
    A free divine storm with FV buff does 215% weapon damage. (65% + 50% + 100%)
    A final verdict does 200% weapon damage.

So while your percentages were slightly off, you are correct, a free FV buffed divine storm does more damage single target than a FV AND is free so the next FV is not delayed.
    Last edited by mmocfb462d8891; 2015-01-20 at 10:14 PM.

It's 80% and 240% the tooltips just aren't updated

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebdull View Post
    It's 80% and 240% the tooltips just aren't updated
    How do you know? Can't find any information on that, Wowhead claims 65% and 200% and all the information I can find on google about DS being 80% and Final Verdict being 240% is old.

If that's true, FV is better single target. Free DS with FV buff = 80% + 50% + 100% = 230%

A while back they were buffed by 20% there hasn't been a patch since. Tooltips only update in patches.
    PTR notes came up a while back showing the updated tooltips.
    Here's the post if you wanna confirm:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...TR-Build-19445

Deleted
    I've been using Heliki for Mythic Butcher tonight, getting around 37k DPS with 669 ilevel, which is awesome. I'm using Seraphim and Sanctified Wrath, and although after a few seconds into the fight (after I pop Seraphim first while AW is up) the priority works fine, On the pull itself though, I prepot, ES, then pop AW, Scabbard and HoW together to start building HP to use Seraphim in about 5 seconds. During this time the addon is telling me to spend my HP on TV instead of putting up seraphim asap. Not sure if its working as intended but I dont think it should be prioritising TV over Sera when Sera is off CD? Only seeing this on the pull btw, amazing addon overall and thank you for your hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorj View Post
    I've been using Heliki for Mythic Butcher tonight, getting around 37k DPS with 669 ilevel, which is awesome. I'm using Seraphim and Sanctified Wrath, and although after a few seconds into the fight (after I pop Seraphim first while AW is up) the priority works fine, On the pull itself though, I prepot, ES, then pop AW, Scabbard and HoW together to start building HP to use Seraphim in about 5 seconds. During this time the addon is telling me to spend my HP on TV instead of putting up seraphim asap. Not sure if its working as intended but I dont think it should be prioritising TV over Sera when Sera is off CD? Only seeing this on the pull btw, amazing addon overall and thank you for your hard work.
    The action list generally checks for Seraphim before recommending TV, except when TV is free (from Divine Purpose). Since you're talented for Sanctified Wrath, that shouldn't be an issue for you.

I'm still not 100% satisfied with the logic I implemented to sync Avenging Wrath with Seraphim, and this could be a side-effect of that. I'm going to test some fixes and get something out in a day or two.

Additionally, modeling openers is a bit more labor intensive than the rest of the fight, since there are lots of assumptions you can make (and be wrong about). For instance, how do you determine the opener is complete? After 5 seconds? 2 seconds? When combat begins? After X abilities are used? SimulationCraft has 'sequences', but you'll note that none of the modern priority lists make any use of it. It's something that's on my mind, though.

The addon doesn't presently model trinkets or potions, though you'd obviously want to make sure to line up Sera/AW/Scabbard/potion. I am hoping to build a 'use_item' function like SimulationCraft for the next major release (hopefully before BRF!), but it's one of those things that will take some time.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Will you have a 6.1 version released on launch by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Jorj View Post

Link to log/armory?

Quote Originally Posted by Yardu View Post
    Will you have a 6.1 version released on launch by any chance?
    I'm keeping an eye on any changes for 6.1. As long as there's a reasonable amount of time between the PTR testing and 6.1 launching, it shouldn't be an issue.

Deleted
    The way Seraphim works with AW is pretty logic tho. I'ts not worth to wait/spamm builders when u have AW (+ trinket(s)) active. You should always get 5 HP, pop Seraphim and Wings anyways. So the addon is telling you what you should be doing if you're already doing it right, if that makes sense.

Yeah, I see what is your point but...The problem I have with AW & Seraphim is that when AW is active, the addon doesn't recommand to use Seraphim, but advise hammer / Templar's verdict instead. Even if I cast AW at 4 HP.
    And casting AW on the opening (before havingSeraphim UP) is interesting because allow us to build 5 HP in 5 GCD. And the duration of AW is exceeding Seraphim's anyway so...
    For me Seraphim must be on top priority whatever what (regardless of the fight where you sometime need to delay it to assure maximum activity).
    Last edited by Felkor; 2015-01-28 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felkor View Post
    Yeah, I see what is your point but...The problem I have with AW & Seraphim is that when AW is active, the addon doesn't recommand to use Seraphim, but advise hammer / Templar's verdict instead. Even if I cast AW at 4 HP.
    And casting AW on the opening (before havingSeraphim UP) is interesting because allow us to build 5 HP in 5 GCD. And the duration of AW is exceeding Seraphim's anyway so...
    For me Seraphim must be on top priority whatever what (regardless of the fight where you sometime need to delay it to assure maximum activity).
    Ok, so I can see the issue more clearly now. You want to pop AW (with Sanctified Wrath) and then build HP for Seraphim. The issue isn't whether Seraphim is a higher priority than your HP spenders (it is), it's that the action list is built around rapidly spending HP while AW is up (the HoW>CS>HoW>TV>HoW>CS>HoW... rotation), which evades the HP pooling you need to actually get the HP together for Seraphim. I'm going to do some testing in SimulationCraft to see if the action list presents the same issues there.

- - - Updated - - -

...SimulationCraft also withholds Avenging Wrath until Seraphim is ready. We'd need to generate an alternative priority list for SimulationCraft that uses Avenging Wrath/Sanctified Wrath to pool HP before popping Seraphim. After testing, such a change could be introduced to the addon.

Something like this would probably do the trick:
    Code:
    actions+=/avenging_wrath,if=talent.sanctified_wrath.enabled&talent.seraphim.enabled&time<2
    If you're using trinkets like Scabbard of Kyanos you can also add:

Code:
    actions+=/use_item,name=scabbard_of_kyanos,if=buff.avenging_wrath.up&!talent.seraphim.enabled
    actions+=/use_item,name=scabbard_of_kyanos,if=buff.seraphim.up&time<10
    actions+=/use_item,name=scabbard_of_kyanos,if=buff.avenging_wrath.up&buff.seraphim.up&time>10
    To ensure that Scabbard is activated alongside Seraphim and not AW on the pull with SW talented.

The whole 'Actions' list should look something like this:

Code:
    actions=rebuke
    actions+=/potion,name=draenic_strength,if=(buff.bloodlust.react|buff.avenging_wrath.up|target.time_to_die<=40)
    actions+=/auto_attack
    actions+=/speed_of_light,if=movement.distance>5
    actions+=/judgment,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&time<2
    actions+=/execution_sentence
    actions+=/lights_hammer
    actions+=/use_item,name=scabbard_of_kyanos,if=buff.avenging_wrath.up&!talent.seraphim.enabled
    actions+=/use_item,name=scabbard_of_kyanos,if=buff.seraphim.up&time<10
    actions+=/use_item,name=scabbard_of_kyanos,if=buff.avenging_wrath.up&buff.seraphim.up&time>10
    actions+=/holy_avenger,sync=seraphim,if=talent.seraphim.enabled
    actions+=/holy_avenger,if=holy_power<=2&!talent.seraphim.enabled
    actions+=/avenging_wrath,if=talent.sanctified_wrath.enabled&talent.seraphim.enabled&time<2
    actions+=/avenging_wrath,sync=seraphim,if=talent.seraphim.enabled
    actions+=/avenging_wrath,if=!talent.seraphim.enabled
    actions+=/blood_fury
    actions+=/berserking
    actions+=/arcane_torrent
    actions+=/seraphim
    actions+=/wait,sec=cooldown.seraphim.remains,if=talent.seraphim.enabled&cooldown.seraphim.remains>0&cooldown.seraphim.remains<gcd.max&holy_power=5
    actions+=/call_action_list,name=cleave,if=active_enemies>=3
    actions+=/call_action_list,name=single
    Last edited by Solsacra; 2015-01-28 at 07:44 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm seeing the same issue when using Sera/SW and having AW up. Addon telling me to dump holy power into TV even when Seraphim has less than 4 seconds left on cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Purish View Post
    I'm seeing the same issue when using Sera/SW and having AW up. Addon telling me to dump holy power into TV even when Seraphim has less than 4 seconds left on cooldown.
    It's consistent with the SimulationCraft profile. It does not include logic to pool HP during AW when Seraphim is coming off cooldown. It may be a DPS increase to do so, but I have not yet seen a simulation that proves it. I'll spend some time toying with the simulation this weekend and see if I can get better results for Sera/SW.

Deleted
    Is there a way to make it work for Warriors too? Can i set my own action lists etc or isnt the addon able to process this? Im kinda new to this stuff and tried to set something up, but i cant get it to work. Any help would be much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Mesima View Post
    Hekili if I could throw $10 at you I would. Thanks for the addon and the near instant feedback on presented bugs and rotations :3
    No problem. There actually is a donate button on Curse, but I don't really need any donations. You could throw $10 at a DonorsChoose.org campaign, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heretias View Post
    Is there a way to make it work for Warriors too? Can i set my own action lists etc or isnt the addon able to process this? Im kinda new to this stuff and tried to set something up, but i cant get it to work. Any help would be much appreciated
    Not at this time. I've done a lot of prep work for a Warrior module, but there's more to it than just adding the abilities to a list and calling it a day. Each ability has to be scripted to make the expected changes to the simulated game state, and then resource gains have to be modeled over time, which is a little more complicated for Warriors due to rage generation being tied to swing timers and crits, etc.
    Last edited by Hekili; 2015-01-31 at 10:54 PM.

Deleted
    Ok, thanks for the effort. I really like using your addon with my Paladin.