Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    It has to be personal because of latency and your own reaction times.
    Say 10ms with above average reaction times :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    Say 10ms with above average reaction times :P
    Then you are unlikely to need much of a clash. You need to experiment and hit a training dummy until it seems to behave for you.

With the new Blade of Wrath changes it seems to mess up the BoW priority and goes blank. Still works well with VB and DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Sektor78 View Post
    With the new Blade of Wrath changes it seems to mess up the BoW priority and goes blank. Still works well with VB and DH.
    Hekili posted on Twitter that an update should be up tonight.

Copied from the main thread

How to fix Hekili to work with nuBoW:

Open up Interface>Addons>Hekili
    Go to Action Lists
    Open step 11 "Call Action List"
    Change talent.virtues_blade.enabled to not talent.divine_hammer.enabled
    Click on [Apply]
    Open step 12 "Call Action List (1)"
    Click on [Delete Action]
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Copied from the main thread

How to fix Hekili to work with nuBoW:

Open up Interface>Addons>Hekili
    Go to Action Lists
    Open step 11 "Call Action List"
    Change talent.virtues_blade.enabled to not talent.divine_hammer.enabled
    Click on [Apply]
    Open step 12 "Call Action List (1)"
    Click on [Delete Action]
    That works. Didn't see this until now. Was trying to get it to do something similar, but didn't realize it was that simple. Thanks.

Without scrolling through 40 pages.. how do I make it so only one display is up, primary or aoe at a time, and depending on targets (3) the aoe will take place of primary one.. right now I have them both simultaniously displayed.

Just disable the AOE display. The single target display will, by default, detect if you strike multiple targets and adjust accordingly.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Just downloaded the 7.1 version and I can't see anything. Have been messing with display options with no success.

Resetting the profile did the trick. ST still doesn't show TV up correctly though.
    Last edited by Vuagnon; 2016-10-26 at 05:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    ST still doesn't show TV up correctly though.
    What do you mean by this?
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

If you are using the paladin order hall training dummies, the addon is likely detecting 2 targets and offering DS as a suggestion provided you have the appropriate Ashbringer traits.

For me addon with auto mode switched for aoe rotation only if i have 3 targets, what i need change for replace 3 to 2?

It's checking to see if you have Divine Tempest or enough ranks in Righteous Blade for it to be worth it. You probably don't.

i'll have all of that.

Make sure you are using the most up to date version then. That's odd.

yeap, last version

Why is this constantly prioritizing Wake of Ashes, regardless of how much Holy Power I have? I've seen it do this anytime between 1 to 5 HP (and apparently always pre-combat); 1 HP I can kinda understand, but why in the blue hell would it tell me to use Wake at 5 HP?

UPDATE: There seems to be a short delay upon entering a fight/when you agro something with saved-up Holy Power, where the system has to process the situation and how much HP you have relative to the new fight, and that may be tied to your first attack or auto-attack.
    Last edited by Bormec; 2016-10-26 at 10:04 PM.

Deleted
    The following considers taking the new Blade of Wrath talent:
    Right now, from what I can understand, you prioritize CS over BoJ if CS is at 2 stacks (so that the CS regen is not wasted I guess) but with the new BoW talent wouldn't it be better to always cast BoJ if at 3 or lower HP over CS as to not waste the talent procs? If you go 3 -> 4 HP with CS(and BoJ is off cd) you will use atleast 2 globals before you could use BoJ which is time in which the proc could occur and be a 'waste'. I don't know if the addon takes into account the remaining time before your next auto attack(possible proc) or if a simulation basically says its ok to leave BoJ off cd, but my gut tells me that BoJ should be top priority on 3 or less HP. What are your thoughts? Tell me if I miss something glaringly obvious here, please.

From my dummy tests at 30% crit and 20% haste in 80s (10 casts of untalented BoJ) I get the exact same dmg from VB(10 casts) and BoW(13 casts) but the latter means more HP generation. This means that there is very little room to waste BoW procs, if you waste 3 or more in that time then there is no point in taking the talent over VB.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    What do you mean by this?
    Last time I tried, it just didn't suggest TV when I had like 4 holy power and everything else on cooldown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.