Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryah View Post
    Well done! That must have been very difficult as ele shaman. Care to give us a blow by blow of the battle? I'm curious as to how it transpired.
    26 peeps, I waited until started mashing each other (used Invis on belt (engineer) and Noggenfogger to make myself smaller), they all start hammering on another, when I see two-three people together battling it out, I pick the highest health target and kill him/her. I repeat that until there were like 5 left. Then I popped my cooldowns and won it all.

So practically like a rogue, except I was visible. Grounding Totem works so good on those nasty grips from DK's.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    Got it on my unholy DK. Only time I wished I made it male.

Lady of war sounds stupido

Edit: Are you phaggots from the misc
    GJDM. We MMO Champion now brah.

Quote Originally Posted by somethingsomething View Post
    Lord of War reporting in, myself as a Patrician find it high disturbing that the common rabble of plebs is allowed any voice in this Lord/Lady of War council, I vote for a purge.
    You are absolutely correct. Mods, please ban all non Lords/Ladies of War in this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Easy title, specced Charred Remains and Sac, for more survivability. Shadowburned my heart out. Was left with a Frost Dk, wasn't to bad.
    Tried as Affliction... Nuked people down fairly well.. to big of a target painted though when people start dying.
    Terror of the Tushi is still better because most people don't know who the tushi refers to and think of someones backside.
    It's easy for master race players who are able to get it. The only thing that comes easy for plebs is excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Schadow View Post
    26 peeps, I waited until started mashing each other (used Invis on belt (engineer) and Noggenfogger to make myself smaller), they all start hammering on another, when I see two-three people together battling it out, I pick the highest health target and kill him/her. I repeat that until there were like 5 left. Then I popped my cooldowns and won it all.

So practically like a rogue, except I was visible. Grounding Totem works so good on those nasty grips from DK's.
    Sounds good. I've wondered if invis would work there. I actually used my rocket belt instinctively (I have stealth devices in my inventory) when a DK, mage and hunter started pounding on me right at the start of the arena. Using all your cooldowns at the start is a big mistake that many people make. Rather keep it cool until the end.
    Last edited by Aryah; 2014-11-28 at 06:05 AM.

I did it guys! =D

Also lol@misc brahs, I knew u were PvPers!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    I did it guys! =D

Also lol@misc brahs, I knew u were PvPers!
    GJDM!

Misc Lord of War crew.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at 2 wins 2 lose so far. 50% win rate. Hoping to win the first one next week. #retribution

Got my title today, real shame my panda monk is female, lady of war just doesn't have the same ring to it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orlando, Florida. United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    Got my title today, real shame my panda monk is female, lady of war just doesn't have the same ring to it.
    Shit, I think Lady of War sounds BETTER, def sexier. Cremorah, Lady of War. I really liked it when I got it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...morah/advanced
    Last edited by Sib; 2014-11-28 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Link to character

Just got my level 3 Sanctum and gave a shot at it on my WW Monk. After listening to all the stories about the Coliseum I decided to play like a scum and won on my first try. By far the most underwhelming PvP title I've ever obtained to be honest.
    Just put my Transcendence in a corner, sat in another and avoided fighting until there were 4 targets left. Blew up the supposedly immortal disc priest with 5 stacks of the glad buff (don't remember what it's called), got a prot pal to 70% while he killed off a hunter and then let him fight it out with a feral druid. Ended up using Touch of Karma on the prot and he proceeded to more or less kill himself.

Is there anyone that was able to get this title by fighting like a "real" gladiator?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    Just got my level 3 Sanctum and gave a shot at it on my WW Monk. After listening to all the stories about the Coliseum I decided to play like a scum and won on my first try. By far the most underwhelming PvP title I've ever obtained to be honest.
    Just put my Transcendence in a corner, sat in another and avoided fighting until there were 4 targets left. Blew up the supposedly immortal disc priest with 5 stacks of the glad buff (don't remember what it's called), got a prot pal to 70% while he killed off a hunter and then let him fight it out with a feral druid. Ended up using Touch of Karma on the prot and he proceeded to more or less kill himself.

Is there anyone that was able to get this title by fighting like a "real" gladiator?
    Of course you filthy peasant by the time I was done my physique was twice that of the treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by somethingsomething View Post
    Of course you filthy peasant by the time I was done my physique was twice that of the treasure.
    I can't be a peasant, I'm a lord... err "Lady"? Of War!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post

It takes all kinds.

Their are the coniving, sneaky, Lords of War such as your self. The ones that endure and outlast, most DKs. The ones that kill there way to the top, I killed 5 people in my match.

All achieved the title though.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Mine was done the glorious way, no hiding no transcendence, Just keg smashed my way to victory and fire breath to burn their weakling corpses. The last 1v1 came down to a rogue that hid the entire match and stayed stealthed (damn gnomes). He cheered when it came down to a 1v1 and thought he had it in the bag, about a minute later as the rogue took his last breath he muttered "OMG Fuck you seriously"

10+ Year Old Account
    First try, BM specced.

My proud Companion Tenshi and Myself jumped right in to the Battle, killed all those filthy Maggots and finally destroyed a Retardin who ran the half match against a wall to a fake a dc.

We stomped him and claimed Victory !

Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    Mine was done the glorious way, no hiding no transcendence, Just keg smashed my way to victory and fire breath
    Well that explains a lot. Tanks don't really have much to fear for usually. The prot paladin that I fought in the end had killed off 2 players and stayed at 100% before I even went up against him. When I had tried to damage him previously I was actually doing more harm to myself while hitting him from the back (don't know which mechanic that is).

Got it on my rogue two days ago 8-) took me a few attempts though because I kept getting obliterated