Garrison - Tavern/Inn

At level 3 it says ''Unlocks the particularly lucrative treasure hunter missions.''

Does anyone know what those are yet and what they offer/look like? Also does the Tavern look any different then from level 2? I've noticed a lot of the buildings are virtually the same as the level 2 buildings which has been very disappointing. When you get level 3 it should have a wow factor and people should know it's level 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Blingtron Treasure vault one rewards ~500g or something. Not sure of its looks though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    The Blingtron Treasure vault one rewards ~500g or something. Not sure of its looks though.
    Have you had any other ones?

Deleted
    According to Wowhead data, most treasure hunter missions award 100g. Regular missions at 100 give around 40g.

only gold and no gear?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    I've been offered that one without having an inn at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've seen the Blingtron vault mission as well without a level 3 inn, so it's not a treasure hunting mission. And 500 gold is not lucrative. If that is the maximum amount of gold from those and they award no useful gear, my Inn is about to get demolished after all dailies are completed, lol.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    In case anyone is curious, I'm basing my posts on this Wowhead list. I don't have a lvl 3 inn yet so I can't confirm if it's the special inn missions or not. However, none of the names sound familiar.

As far as rewards go, 100g/mission sounds low, but when you compare it with quests giving just 16g, it's a nice deal. Besides, it requires minimal effort, which is most likely the factor preventing bigger rewards.

However, it's weird how the lvl 100 missions average 8.33g/hour/follower while lower level missions roughly average around 50g/hour/follower. Sure the lvl 100 missions have a better gold:GR ratio, but that should be fairly inconsequential. From that standpoint it makes little sense to have such a large discrepancy.

Deleted
    They don't look all that appealing to me, 6 hours for 100 gold isn't a really great deal and they also seem pretty expensive on the garrison resource side of things. Normal missions that take 1-2 hours already give 40-50 gold. So overall you'd make more that way. Oh well, at least I now know that I can safely get rid of the Inn as soon as I have everything it can provide me with.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyKat View Post
    According to Wowhead data, most treasure hunter missions award 100g. Regular missions at 100 give around 40g.
    That's not very lucrative at all. Quite disappointing.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    If they are only making about 100g a piece that is a rather big let down L I do love my tavern though, the quests are fun and they have interesting rewards, at least they are interesting at the moment lol. Maybe after I complete them all I will switch to something else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    That's not very lucrative at all. Quite disappointing.
    Meanwhile instead of raid missions you get flooded with gold missions which are not worth the GR

This is good info to have. Getting a level 3 Inn is not an easy task. It sounds like I should not even bother.

I don't need gold. I'm getting gold by the truck load just selling extra loot drops.