Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monemone View Post
    how about the 680 alchemist trinket? it gives mastery but the proc is pretty good
    as I said in another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    It should be good if you're not into Mythic Highmaul or Heroic Blackrock Foundry. If you are able to get into those, then pretty much all the trinkets from there will be better.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

If the new alchemy trinket works the same as old one (buff doesn't get removed even if you unequip trinket). You can force to proc it before the pull, then swap it to rng trinket(which can proc instantly)... free third trinket proc for the start of the fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    It should be good if you're not into Mythic Highmaul or Heroic Blackrock Foundry. If you are able to get into those, then pretty much all the trinkets from there will be better.
    oh, i see, thanks

i guess that hearth of the mountain has the same coin problems at the simcraft

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by monemone View Post
    oh, i see, thanks

i guess that hearth of the mountain has the same coin problems at the simcraft
    There is some advice and help in here to get simc improved. You should check post #37

What you also need to consider with "on use" trinkets is the combat time. Their efficiency rise and falls with the combat time.