Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Well, I am just glad the US doesn't read our political satire comics. We already pissed off all the muslims, next stop the US!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just had to double take and facepalm when I saw what had changed -_-
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I am really offended by this. As a vegan seeing meat served is seen as a personal attack.

On a serious note when I first heard about this, I was really confused what the difference between the unedited and edited version of the comic was. I didn't do very well in the highlights search at the dentist office. The point being, I see more offense coming from the text, no the image.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The artist could've left Thanksgiving out of it. Why do you supposed he framed it in the context of Thanksgiving?
    Because turkey is delicious and no other reason.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The artist could've left Thanksgiving out of it. Why do you supposed he framed it in the context of Thanksgiving?
    To get Fox watchers to think brown people are coming to steal their Christian Thanksgiving? Otherwise I'm not sure what the point is. Cause letting people who are already here stay, changes nothing...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

15+ Year Old Account
    He make more money appeasing some people so he/she change his cartoon, make perfect sense.

Mexicans are coming to steal your pumpkin pie!

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Mexicans are coming to steal your pumpkin pie!
    no they are here to take jobs so you cant afford your pumpkin pie
    we have the highest poverty rate we have had in the last 40 years and what do we want to do is dump more into it

would you take food from your children's mouth so to feed your neighbors kids?
    that is what they hell we are doing we need to solve our own American citizens poverty problem before we concern our selves with the neighbors
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2014-11-24 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    no they are here to take jobs so you cant afford your pumpkin pie
    Is that why all the farmhand jobs in southern states now lie empty due to the crackdown on "illegals" (and what ended up being systematic harassment of even legal Hispanics)? Because they are "taking the jobs" everyone loves to do?

Everything is racism these days...

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Is that why all the farmhand jobs in southern states now lie empty due to the crackdown on "illegals" (and what ended up being systematic harassment of even legal Hispanics)? Because they are "taking the jobs" everyone loves to do?
    they will do them if they would pay a wage comparable to the job. only reason those jobs aren't filled because they pay isn't compensation enough for the labor that is required. if those farmers didn't have a cheaper alternative like illegal aliens then they would have to increase the wage offered to attract American citizen workers to get those crops out of the field or let them rot

It just bafflers me how liberal are constantly beating the drum of living wage then go and undercut it all be giving business and farms a cheaper alternative then providing a living wage
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2014-11-24 at 08:17 PM.

they will do them if they would pay a wage comparable to the job. only reason those jobs aren't filled because they pay isn't compensation enough for the labor that is required. if those farmers don't have a cheaper alternative like illegal aliens then they would have to increase the wage offered to attract American citizen workers to get those crops out of the field or let them rot
    The "immigrants stealing our jerbs" is a talking point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Well, I am just glad the US doesn't read our political satire comics. We already pissed off all the muslims, next stop the US!
    hehe you have nothing on South Park, they have a couple banned episodes because of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    The "immigrants stealing our jerbs" is a talking point.
    and no where in that article was discussed if wages where increased for those jobs they would be filled with American citizens and that is the point if you cant fill a job position it isn't because no one wants the job is because no one wants the job for the wage you are willing to pay

let the rules of supply and demand take over they work the same way with jobs and wages. either those businesses have two choices either offer more of a wage to attract America citizens or go out of business
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2014-11-24 at 08:32 PM.

Apparently moustaches are racist now?

Most political cartoons are offensive in some way because they rely on mocking someone's political ideals, that's kind of the point of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    hehe you have nothing on South Park, they have a couple banned episodes because of that.
    South Park gets a free pass because they offend everyone equally. It's fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Racist mustache!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis View Post
    The exaggeration is that half of Mexico has moved into America OR that half of the US is now Mexicans. And there we go, pulling out the race card.
    I've asked people this question before, but I will ask it again: if 150 million Aztecs who regularly rip the hearts out of people as human sacrifices moved into your country, would you be ok with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    I've asked people this question before, but I will ask it again: if 150 million Aztecs who regularly rip the hearts out of people as human sacrifices moved into your country, would you be ok with that?
    No worse than white puritans who burnt women for performing spells.