Inn follower recruits. Reset every 7 days or during Weekly Reset?

Hello.

Okay so I picked up the Inn and recruited a follower, its pretty sweet. And I want to get more of that one trait I am after. Now it says come back next week to recruit another follower, but does not specifically state when that week is up.

Is it a full week, 7 days, from the time you recruit someone? or does it reset at Tuesday, WoWs weekly reset.?

10+ Year Old Account
    Given that it's done as a quest, I'd be very surprised if it wasn't on the weekly reset, rather than 7 days after you did it.

Deleted
    what trait are you after if i may ask ?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2719#comments:id=2041894

Replies to that comment contradict it, so they claim both, but I'd say he was mistaken and the replies are right, will keep googling

Epic mount, if they have it.

My first follower I wen't for Stamina, increase success on missions with a duration over 7 hours, but now I am deciding to get epic mount

10+ Year Old Account
    I recruited either the 15th or 16th and have not had a new follower to be recruited since.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    Epic mount, if they have it.

My first follower I wen't for Stamina, increase success on missions with a duration over 7 hours, but now I am deciding to get epic mount
    I don't know if he always has it, but my Death Knight from Nagrand has epic riding. He's the one where you have to collect the fishing pole/reel/line. Might be I just got lucky with him though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rushed to gather resources from rares for my inn last week and managed to get it before the raid cooldowns reset. I got my first follower off the headhunter but when we ticked over to the next week I didn't and still haven't been able to recruit again. It either doesn't reset when raids do or mine is bugged.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I don't know if he always has it, but my Death Knight from Nagrand has epic riding. He's the one where you have to collect the fishing pole/reel/line. Might be I just got lucky with him though.
    Don't think there's any guaranteed epic mount followers. Also recruiting one of those every week.

Yeah, I got every follower that is "easy" to get by a simple quest line, only ones left for me are the ones locked by rep, raids and Leeroy, so sadly unless I can get one from them, I am looking at only getting it through the Inn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Don't think there's any guaranteed epic mount followers. Also recruiting one of those every week.
    Guess I rolled lucky on him

He's my only one so far, thought it might have been a nod to Death Knights getting their mount from the quest chain.

That's strange. I was able to recruit a second follower after the weekly reset without having to wait 7 days.

I haven't been able to recruit a new follower this week. Hopefully it starts working again next reset. Don't have a very balanced level 100 team yet and am missing a few counters.

There are only a handful of guaranteed epic followers. Millhouse Manastorm, Leeroy and Croman (guy from Slagmines). The rest act like quest rewards and can get rare or epic upgrades, but it's very random. My main had one or two rare upgrades, my alt Paladin has 5 followers total, of which 2 are epic and another 3 are rare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    There are only a handful of guaranteed epic followers. Millhouse Manastorm, Leeroy and Croman (guy from Slagmines). The rest act like quest rewards and can get rare or epic upgrades, but it's very random. My main had one or two rare upgrades, my alt Paladin has 5 followers total, of which 2 are epic and another 3 are rare.
    Epic mount trait =/= epic follower. ^^

A week ago today (a Monday), I filled up my Trading Post lvl1 with Work Orders, and then replaced it with a Tavern lvl 2 and recruited a follower.

The next day (a Tuesday), I recruited another follower, put back the Trading Post lvl 1, and collected my completed work orders.

Therefore:

- Reset is not 7 days from recruit, it's Tuesday morning with the reset of weeklies.

- Open Work Orders (at least for Trading Post but probably all buildings) get worked on while the building is not present in the garrison, and can be picked up the next time it is.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

Good to get some confirmations, definitely getting the inn when I get home from work today and swapping back to the trading post tomorrow.