Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I gave 200k for mine, so dont sell it for less cause then i would feel stupid.

I still have it. I'm probably just gonna keep it.

I'm just deciding right now whether i want to stick with mut or go with combat. If i go with combat, this trinket isn't BiS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Haha, Demeia, I found Discarded Lucky Coin out in Frostfire, it gives you a buff that says lucky, I can no longer vendor this item for similar reasons.
    It actually gives you +2% stats as well, but only while in Frostfire.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by broggernaut View Post
    Really though, why would you sell it? What will you use the gold for? Shitty leather, rings, cloak, neck? These will be replaced in the first tier.

Keep in mind this 665 trinket is better than all but ONE 695 trinket from Blackrock for Mut and is better than most for both other specs.

If you plan on doing 0 raiding I can understand selling it for the gold to buy more mounts or something, but otherwise you'd be a fool to sell it in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewdestunitmover View Post
    I plan on raiding but nothing hardcore. Just LFR and normal probably.
    Let's put it this way: If you found 150k gold in a chest, would you spend it all on this trinket? If the answer to this is "no", the logical thing to do is to sell it. Personally I only think it's worth buying/keeping if you are going to raid mythic or if you got a mountain of gold anyway.

Deleted
    Assassination isn't our best spec right if you wanna min/max so why would he not sell if he's gonna play combat that sims pretty high throughout ilvl increases?

Personally I wouldn't sell it not because I play assassination (I don't anyway)but just cause I am a min maxer. 150k is a lot for someone that might not take raiding seriously

And OP of you're gonna run LFR and not hardcore raiding, sell it
    Last edited by mmoc10e316d81f; 2014-11-25 at 01:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    Assassination isn't our best spec right if you wanna min/max so why would he not sell if he's gonna play combat that sims pretty high throughout ilvl increases?

Personally I wouldn't sell it not because I play assassination (I don't anyway)but just cause I am a min maxer. 150k is a lot for someone that might not take raiding seriously

And OP of you're gonna run LFR and not hardcore raiding, sell it
    Well, is there really a BiS spec right now? Sims are being done in T17 gear, which will not be available for nearly 7 weeks after Highmaul releases?

OT though, I bought mine for 150k. I would keep it if you play a Rogue.

Picked mine up for 125k tonight. Haven't had a chance to play with it as Combat but worth it for progression.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    Well, is there really a BiS spec right now? Sims are being done in T17 gear, which will not be available for nearly 7 weeks after Highmaul releases?

OT though, I bought mine for 150k. I would keep it if you play a Rogue.
    What? Look at sims they clearly have 630, 665, 695 variants. Plus you can always sim yourself