So ive done the daily challenge mode 4 times now and....

Gotten pants three times.

Cool.

Deleted
    Ok.
    /10chars

Welcome to my club, I got offhand 4 times... And I said to myself never doing a CM again. Simple as that. apart from the fact that normal HM will be out next week and ill get a higher ilvl thing... Well done blizz. Apart from the fact that CM's without a premade group usually tend to take HOURS!

Deleted
    Is it 100% guaranteed loot from the boxes?

- - - Updated - - -

Still havn't tried CMs yet, waiting for my slacking guild mates to get the gear needed for it.
    Last edited by mmoce2daed6e80; 2014-11-24 at 10:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I did skyreach and got a helm...the same day I did MC XD.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Ya its 100% chance, but clearly random

And glad to see im not the only one who has been getting screwed, well not glad but you know what i mean LOL.

I just finished UBRS daily and we didnt wipe once until last boss, took 4 attempts. Surprising for a pug using premade grp finder.

Deleted
    4 belts. yay

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    4 helms.

>.<
    welcome to the club as well

it really shouldnt be like that... what will happen in a week when ppl will stop CM's cause the gear from raids will outdo CM's... just another useless game content I guess.

The first CM I did was horribly stressful to heal, so I was just like "fuck this, I don't need LFR-level gear this badly".

Yall can stop doing them. I'm gonna continue trying for a weapon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    welcome to the club as well

it really shouldnt be like that... what will happen in a week when ppl will stop CM's cause the gear from raids will outdo CM's... just another useless game content I guess.
    But the thing is the main reason people do CMs is not for the gear. It's for the xmogs rewards. So I believe that as much more gear becomes available (more gems sockets and what not), more people will try different gear/gems combinations to excel at CMs and get gold more quickly.

The gear reward is the least important thing in CMs. Just see the last weeks of 5.4 when people got hella rich selling CM runs because everyone wanted their xmogs. CM will only go up and up in terms of popularity
    Last edited by frangeek; 2014-11-24 at 06:13 PM.

That's how random works. Sometimes it's clumpy. They're not going to make it skip certain loot because people might be shopping for particular stats.

i was in a 4/5 premade group doing ubrs the only player that had a dispell was the priest healing....after about 15min of trying to kill ONE add yelling at that player to dispell... my hope for the general populace in game has not been restored
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

So did UBRS again today, got a helm....(of course already had the MC helm).

So out of 5 dailies ive used 2 pieces of gear. Lets keep a tally going of who has the worst luck!

i got a 640 1hander as the only really good item. meanwhile i still do not have a 630 chest. if i hadnt bought the 620 pvp chest i would still be sitting on a 588 chest. do they even drop??

Quote Originally Posted by reyu View Post
    i got a 640 1hander as the only really good item. meanwhile i still do not have a 630 chest. if i hadnt bought the 620 pvp chest i would still be sitting on a 588 chest. do they even drop??
    And I'm having trouble getting shoulders. Getting a shitfuckton of rings, legs and bracers, but I've only gotten a single shoulder, and it was Haste/Versatility...ugh.

Sitting at full 630 in every other slot, but still rocking 610 shoulders.