Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    oh, so i am a muslim and i dont celebrate Christmas, yet blizz is forcing me to celebrate each year

can i sue them ??
    Its winter festival or something, not christmas!
    You're a towel.

Why am I forced to read shitty topics?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post

There might be lonely people who get depressed that having the fact that they're single gets rubbed in their faces all of febuary.
    Going to go ahead and need you to put that in spoiler tags with a trigger warning for depressed lonely people.
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lensir View Post
    Pilgrim's Bounty still exists in EU.
    Pilgrim's Bounty =/= Thanksgiving

Deleted
    Discuss.
    1) There's a gun to your head?
    2) It isn't technically Thanksgiving.
    3) Does it matter?

Deleted
    well there is no American stood behind me with a shotgun to my head saying
    "Eat that Turkey!, Be happy!"

So I am certain that we are not FORCED to celebrate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Forced?

Shit post, move on.
    Post of the century. /clap

"History does not allow freedom to be defended by the weak and the timid." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1953

Discuss.

(/10 chars)
    I'm Australian and I've never taken part in any of the holiday events beyond a cursory glance, including thanksgiving.

You aren't forced to do anything.

Note that you're not celebrating Thanksgiving. You're celebrating Pilgrim's Bounty. Do you think they renamed holidays just for fun?
    Not everyone celebrates Halloween, so instead it's called Hallow's End. Not everyone celebrates Christmas or any religious-based holidays, so they call it Winter Veil. Not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving, so they call it Pilgrim's Bounty.

Stop being an oversensitive idiot and use your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not forced to do anything.
    It's an event, from an AMERICAN created computer game, in which they decided to create an event celebrating something similiar to Thanksgiving.

Don't do it if you don't want to.
    I'm Australia, and I enjoy it (obvs for the free cooking + turkey pet), but that's in.
    Don't complain.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    They eat turkey n again at xmas, dats fwaked up...
    Americans grow turkeys like chicken. In Europe a turkey sandwich is something rare I never ever ate a huge baked turkey dinner like those guys on Thanksgiving. Turkey is more expensive than chicken as well, ofcourse.

wait, we're forced to participate in Pilgrim's Bounty? when did this happen?
    besides, we also have a Chinese New Year event, Hallow's End incorporated some elements of UK's Bonfire Night and Brewfest is based on the German Oktoberfest

The more holidays, the merrier! The good ones at least, for example, I don't want fasting and get a defuff instead of buff from food
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Is this even a serious thread?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    oh, so i am a muslim and i dont celebrate Christmas, yet blizz is forcing me to celebrate each year

can i sue them ??
    You should demand that they implement Ramadan, during which no food buffs may be consumed between 6am and 6pm server time.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

You forgot christmas with Santa in Ironforge.. We dont have Santa in Europe, you remember?

Deleted
    This really isn't a constructive discussion. Closing.