Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    If by censorship you mean weeding out people who have been actively doxing and launching malicious attacks tumblrists, sure.
    Got any sauce for that?

well, you cant FORCE somebody elses kids to do anything
    but there was nothing "rapey" about this...lets be honest

i kinda understand...chicks works hard on their hair
    she could thrown a better shit fit though

Deleted
    A low grade would have suffice.
    But who the hell just hugs the ground and screams like an animal for such a small thing. And lol @ the part where the lawyear said the teacher had his hands all over the girl.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, she's an idiot for not wanting to learn how to swim. She's a whore for dressing like she is going to swim but not. She's a spoiled kid for not doing what the teacher asked her. She is all these things but that doesn't mean the teacher can just drag her into the water. Teacher definitely deserved to be sacked. If he had shoved her in while she sat nearby, I'd have tolerated it...but dragging her forcibly like that? Really? Do you really think you can do that and not get in shit? Come on now. You're clearly at least going to know you'll be in deep shit even if you think it's right.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

The guy needs to be fired. He put his hands on a student and was trying to force them into the pool. His conduct is wrong. I just hope they get a smarter lawyer. The "when a woman or 14 year old girl says no, it means no" angle is beyond stupid. It would be to such a level of stupid that it could cost them the case because the jury would think that this was a rape case instead of a teacher assaulting a student. I mean really, the lawyer sounds like its a rape case he is talking about.

I would say I can't believe that the school would bring the teacher back, but I am not shocked. In my experience, schools are hardly models for how one should act when an employee has mistreated someone. My school had a case where a student was sitting in the back row instead of the front row were she was supposed to be sitting. He told her to get into the front and said "you look better in the front then in the back". Had a sexual harassment lawsuit filed on him but was still teaching that very same class.

Schools need to start acting better. Too often teachers get away with this kind of stuff and or are pretty much having a free vacation until they think everyone's forgotten. I mean really, Paid leave? Really? That is how you "punish" this teacher? By paying him for a free vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Yeah, she's an idiot for not wanting to learn how to swim.
    You opinion. May not even be water in their area.

She's a whore for dressing like she is going to swim but not.
    This is where you start to seriously lose credibility. She is not a whore by following the dress code for the pe class. She was making the attempt to be in the proper attire.

She's a spoiled kid for not doing what the teacher asked her.
    Getting ones hair done is Not a cheap thing by any means. Its not spoiled to want to not throw away all that money and time spent on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    But who the hell just hugs the ground and screams like an animal for such a small thing.
    Getting a hair done is not a small thing. I know, it seems very trivial, but you need to appreciate the time and effort it took. Not to mention that she probably would have been in serious trouble with her parents if it had gotten messed up.

the part where the lawyear said the teacher had his hands all over the girl.
    I do agree though, that lawyer is an idiot.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2014-11-28 at 06:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    So when a guy says no, it means he should grow some bawlz and let's throw him in anyway, while the rest of the class laughs and claps!

10+ Year Old Account
    "his hands are right there at her chest area"

Bunch of prissy faggots. They are trying to pin this guy as a rapist because he tried to throw a girl in the pool. What he did was wrong, but there was nothing sexual here. Just a bratty child trowing a fit about swimming in a class meant for swimming, and a teacher getting fed up with her shit.

That's why I can't go into teaching. There are so many entitled asshole kids that I would probably snap too.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

the way the law works is that he has no right to touch her at all in the first place. Let alone drag her around and potentially causing damage on her.

Although the attorney is stupid that he is presenting the evidence on the news. You don't do that until you get in the court. Put it out on youtube via a vpn or something and let it go on its own.

My experience with gym teachers have not been great, and I live in Sweden. One of our teachers had this weird thing that he'd force every girl in the class to pick up after the boys. Even if the girls had been on a walk and the boys had been shooting balls we were told to go and clean up after them. Me and a few other girls raised the question with the principle and thankfully it stopped. The boys picked up their shit, the girls picked up theirs.

Another gym teacher laughed and said "get up it's not a big deal" to a kid that had fallen and wouldn't stop crying. It later turned out he had broken a bone in his arm and the teacher got in trouble for just assuming the kid was overdoing it to get out of class.

A third gym teacher that had even signed up willingly to work with Autistic children/children with other disabilities lost his temper and cursed and kicked at a boy with ADHD and quite severe Autism that didn't want to go out on the ice to play hockey. He was simply afraid and didn't trust the teachers when they said the ice was thick enough. Hell, I didn't either and I got out of it but the boys? They were to go out and be manly men and play ice hockey, dammit! As far as I know that teacher is no longer working with kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    She is a spoiled bi**, and had swimsuit on anyway... he was a bit too harsh, that I agree, and it is strange that he was too weak to drag her to the pool.

I remember in elementary school, when a fatso did not want to run during PE our teacher had us to keep kicking him in the butt until he starts to move. Got the job done. Teachers are too restricted novadays, and they are even blamed for pupil's laziness.
    Further proving that GYM teachers are sadist bastards that take out their frustrations on children?
    In no way had I been OK with that happening had I been standing in the sidelines. A child is a child even when it's "fat".
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2014-11-30 at 01:10 PM.

Deleted
    Those who know, do. Those who don't know, teach. Those who cannot teach, teach gymnastics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    It is just you who can't grasp the cause-effect relation here. There are assholes everywhere, yes. But some systems are more prone to producing them than others. Why you wouldn't want to change some of your systems to something better is beyond me.
    But the system hasn't. You have no reason to think the system is at fault here, none. This is not 'one of many' examples of PE teachers becoming aggressive and abusive towards a student. It's one, single incident out of literally tens of thousands of PE teachers.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.