Deleted

Which 3 slots are best for crafted gear ???

Hi, question is the same as the name of this topic. Initially i thought that i will go with helmet, chest and legs(most stats per slot > bigger epic bonus), but if i use these slots i wont be i able to get 4 part set bonus. So should i go for these 3 slots anyway or are there better alternatives ??

There is no tier set for the first raid, so it's fine to use big items like Head/Shoulders/Chest/Legs.

You can use AskMrRobot to show which will be BiS if you upgrade to 3/3 with this first raid, and then which are the biggest upgrade for now with no upgrade or raid gear, and work from that to decide if you want the biggest upgrade now, or to be better for later.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2014-11-24 at 01:11 PM.

Deleted
    Thank you for fast reply, ill check MrRobot. I kinda forgot that there wont be tier set in first raid, so ill probably go with helmet, gaiters, chest as i planned at the first place...

You could either go Shoulder, Chest and Feet because those slots aren't purchasable with Apexis Crystals.

OR

If your a Glad Warrior like myself. Could go Neck,Trinket and Rink and keep re-rolling stats till you get Crit/Bonus Armor since Bonus Armor can only be from those slots.
    I have a Rhok'delar, jelly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphabrain View Post
    You could either go Shoulder, Chest and Feet because those slots aren't purchasable with Apexis Crystals.

OR

If your a Glad Warrior like myself. Could go Neck,Trinket and Rink and keep re-rolling stats till you get Crit/Bonus Armor since Bonus Armor can only be from those slots.
    Well thats something new thanks for pointing that out guess ill have to reconsider. And my main is DK so second advice doesnt work for me