Deleted

Computer shut down,need help

hello
    Lately my Pc shut down after i eard some noise in the case,happens when i play or work trough photoshop.
    happens that my Pc shut down and after thei restart i get white screen with green/blue line for just few second ,than back to normal.
    Pc is turn on between 10-to 15 hours a day at least,sometime i dont turn off for copple of day when i need to upload files.
    graphic card broken or overheated?if i need a new gpu can someone suggest witch one that can fit the slot size?i prefer nvidia and since i work with my pc the budget it doesnt matter because i cant afford to have the pc broken for few days.
    thanks in advance and sorry for my english.
    here my spec and temperature while i was running World of warcraft in the background.

- - - Updated - - -

someone can help?
    Last edited by mmoc6d87ea0a45; 2014-11-24 at 03:02 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm really curious what kind of noise you're hearing. If its a grinding noise you could have a fan that isn't spinning on your graphics card which means you need to purchase a new fan assembly or a new card.

If you're using a Radeon HD7400 series video card you could swap it out with a Radeon R7 260 or R7 260X and see similar performance. If you want an upgrade you can go with a Radeon R9 270 or R9 270X.

Deleted
    it's no a grinding sound,the fan start to work louder and faster when my screen is loading the first time all the the world details when i log into the game,sometimes it's shut the pc sometimes no,feel like can't handle animore the graphic..dont really know..(as you can see form the image..gpu it's over 70°c while im playng
    thx for the gpu suggestion,i just prefer some nvidia geforce upgrade if they fit the same slot.

Deleted
    first thing i would try before spending money and cleaning the dust from the fans, for both video and CPU
    after that, try to figure out which one fails, then you can try to replace it with something else. maybe only the fan needs to be replaced (if it's external and not bolted to the video card)

blow your case out.
    reseat all your hardware- graphics card/ memory modules/ cables etc.(unstall reinstall physically)
    download the latest driver to desktop/ unistall your graphics driver and reboot to safemode and reinstall the new driver.

do a system clean:

1) start/run-msconfig-------turn off start up programs/ turn off services you don't need(check hide microsoft services- then disable all) restart
    2) revo unistaller---unistall programs you don't need----find adware/malware programs.
    3) Ccleaner---- clean your system of junkfiles and junk registry items.
    4) malwarebytes---
    5) virus scan
    6) rootkit scan---NPE norton power eraser is one.
    7) auslogics---- defrag program.