Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    God damn alliance favoritism.
    How is this even remotely Alliance favoritism? If it was Alliance favoritism, they would be ABLE to transmog it, and if you wanted it to be literally Alliance favoritism, they'd prevent the Horde from transmogging it and only letting the Alliance do it.

Many lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Actually went out there and bought claymore of the prophet and wore full tier 4 at the start of Warlords, kicking ass with Maraad felt good in that getup.

Shame though, the sword doesn't really have a color scheme that matches any armor set aside from the purple crystals.
    Should obv be using the Hammer of the Naaru from Gruul's Lair :P
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Laterne View Post
    "It's an Alliance-specific colorshift that we wouldn't be comfortable having everywhere as Horde players, but fit the theme."
    Sounds like a silly cop out given that they've allowed plenty of Alliance players to make use of gear quite clearly intended for the use of specific Horde races. Let's see how Alliance players like being banned from using the blood elf bow from the Sunwell, eh?

I admit they have a point I mean being an ALLY paladin with GOREHOWL...2 versions of it..

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably to prevent people like me from crying our eyeballs off.

Admiral... *snifflesalute*

would this be considered horde bias?

i would be fine with the alliance only being able to transmog that sword.
    well i play both sides so whatever but my opinion still stands.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

15+ Year Old Account
    Nah, it's just Blizzard being inconsistent and not knowing their own damn game. Per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Nah, it's just Blizzard being inconsistent and not knowing their own damn game. Per usual.
    so nothing new? got it
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Always found it weird we can't transmog it...

Specially when there's an orc in my garrison wielding this...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Should obv be using the Hammer of the Naaru from Gruul's Lair :P
    I had that, but I had to sell it to save room back in Cataclysm since I knew I could always get it again
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Probably to prevent Horde from being able to mog a very Alliance weapon.
    So, we should probably also remove the ability to mog the Garrosh heirlooms? And the imperial plate set?

And we should probably tell the Horde garrison sergeant to unequip it, right?

Also, there's nothing particularly alliance about the weapon itself, save for the name of course. Hell, the pommel even looks mildly like the Horde symbol.

I would very much like this weapon opened up for transmog, and I say this as an Alliance player, primarily. It's one of the best models they've done in a long time. And the one-handed sword (not the cutlass) is new, unique, and awesome as well.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

Really>? that sux, I got this last night on an alt and saved it JUST to mog it... oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm keeping mine in bank, waiting for the day when Blizzard allows us to use it for transmog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    How to fix this in two easy steps:

1) Make a separate (but identical in look and stats) item for the Horde version of the quest that is not transmoggable.
    2) Make the version granted from the Alliance version of the quest transmoggable.

Problem. Solved.
    A more fair solution would have been to have the Horde quest reward be something else instead. It's odd that Taylor would even give his sword to a Horde PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    https://twitter.com/olandgren/status/520483365607469056

I agree, it's total crap. An absolutely amazing weapon and cannot be used for Transmog. Was disappointed when I got it, didn't even use due to the heirloom. Keeping it in the Bank, just in case.
    People probably should have read further down in that discussion because he posted shortly after:

Owen Landgren
    ‏@olandgren
    @BrynC67 Definitely appreciate the feedback on the issue. Will re-open the discussion.

Link to tweet.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

omg horde drew the short-side of the stick compared to ally and they whine and whine and whine. Hey why don't we move Nok to Shadowmoon Valley and you guys can see how fair it is to have a rare that only drops one mount a kill in the opposing factions starting zone.