Deleted

how long until u get ur stable mount?

im doing the dalies almost a week now. when do i get my mounts?? help me pls

10+ Year Old Account
    +1 this
    Started not to long ago, but i want my mounts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure there's a range between 7 and 12 dailies for different mounts so...max 12 days I'd say, depends which.

Deleted
    i really want the hippo and the clefthoof!

http://www.wowhead.com/item=112003#comments

read the comment there, broken down by each mount, and yes 7-12 days.
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

You have to do each training daily for each mount before you get one. I just started getting mine yesterday, wolf and the elekk, today I got the pig and the hippo, tomorrow I should be getting the talbuk and the icehoof clefthoof.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

I did wonder this for the longest time too, until I found the comment from the link above. Saw that yesterday and rejoiced that I'll be done before December.

I got one 2 days ago and one yesterday. I will be getting two more today and then I think it will skip a day and I will get the last two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

10+ Year Old Account
    moved to the garrison subforum

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Do the training dailies go away once you have learned the related mount?

I ask because of the Husbandry achievements, and the Garn-Tooth Necklace is found in the level 3 Stables--the pattern of which is obtained after you have already earned the mounts.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly sure but today I got my quest to receive my third mount (Riverwallow). Once I got my snarler/meadowstomper I know I had to wait two days for my riverwallow, then another day for my fourth and then 2 more days for my last two.

7 days for 2 mounts, 9 days for 1 mount, 10 days for 1 mount, 12 days for 2 mounts

tip to all that havnt gotten ALL of their training started
    Once you turn a training in, after a few hours, im not sure exactly how many the next one will show up. Atleast it did for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    Do the training dailies go away once you have learned the related mount?

I ask because of the Husbandry achievements, and the Garn-Tooth Necklace is found in the level 3 Stables--the pattern of which is obtained after you have already earned the mounts.
    If you have a certain trained mount already, you won't get the dailies associated with it anymore. And I think you can get the Garn Necklace too on a lvl 3 stables, correct me if wrong ! OR that if you complete the -50% one (the stable master) you also get credit for the -25% one (advanced husbandry).
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".