10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Well time to crank out that wallet

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/...allegedly-leak

A promotional email from PayPal received by VG247 reveals that Valve's upcoming Steam Autumn Sale will allegedly run from Wednesday, November 26 until Thursday, December 4.

“Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh noes!!!!!

much sad
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

Godspeed, wallets.

Oh boy, a bunch of games 75% off that I already bought in years past at 75% off.

Steam sales only destroy your wallets if it's your first time(and sorry Valve took your innocence) After that you pretty much only buy a few things that are just now hitting deep discounts, as 90% of the crap you already own.

oh please god no, I was just now going to be able to afford WoD...

Deleted
    Please have Divinity: Original Sin on a 50% off sale, pretty plx Lord Gaben.

No papa steam! Please don't!

I bought Tropico 4 in the summer sale and still haven't played it

Before jumping on steam sales - it's VERY worth looking at reputable key sellers (I'll let each person decide what reputable means by their reckoning). I've had (e.g) divinity for months though and payed £15 for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Deleted
    Oh wonderful, again with all the complaints from people buying shit they will never play just because it's cheap, I swear I will never understand you people. I've got 31 games in my steam library, and I've played through all of them except Fable 3 which was a complete leap of faith during a time I was really bored...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, here we go again. We are already almost broke, but nooooooooo, Gaben wants to taste the last of our dignity.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora Twinblade View Post
    Oh wonderful, again with all the complaints from people buying shit they will never play just because it's cheap, I swear I will never understand you people. I've got 31 games in my steam library, and I've played through all of them except Fable 3 which was a complete leap of faith during a time I was really bored...
    Both those and the endless "omg wallet" stuff related to sales have become "internet humour". I'd try not to let it bother you. Alternatively make raging against the folks who re-use that humour a thing as well then there can be pro/anti sale fanboy's flaming each other whenever there's a sale.
    What could possibly be more fun than that? :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    I can't wait to buy games I'm never going to play!!!!

Now remember, black friday and cyber monday, don't spend all your cash on the first day of the sale