Deleted

[Protection] Am I too squishy?

Hello! I'm a Prot paladin and I'm concerned of me taking too much damage in dungeons. I saw today when I did UBRS CM that when i didnt have SotR i took way too much damage.. Are paladins kinda weak so early in the expansion? If yes, I suppose I should just wat untill my mastery gets high enough?

I can't link my armory but it's Sjögürkan on Twisting nether-EU if you wanna check my gear out.

Any kind of help is appreciated!

Your doing CM, so you will take more damage plus you probably don't have the ideal gear. Also need to remember that Gems no longer work for CM. The prot pallys i have seen are in a good place now.

Deleted
    Your gear isnt too bad to be honest. CM's hit like a truck anyway and you cant chain pull shit and tank it. Get that CC gonig to help smooth the damage. I normally run Empowered Seals cause Holy Shield is passive and boring, even though it may be better

Seraphim is better for cms. Much better damage reduction leaving you with only 1 second in any 30 second part of the rotation.
    I normally run cm's with a shaman healer from a top 50 guild who says palas are easier to heal then warriors in cms
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    I often run with Seraphim, I just wanted to test if it was any good since they fixed it

I've just looked through the patch notes and only changes that have come in since live hit was the fix to holy shield? What fix do you mean?
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    I meant that they fixed holy shield Should've been more clearer of what I said.