Is there anything else we can spend honor on besides PVP gear?

I already got all my PVP gear and now approaching a cap limit on my points. Can we spend honor on something else than a gear?
    WoW, Season 2 Gladiator Rogue (Djprada). #1 3v3 RPM, Vindication BG, Old School Arena rating 2450 and 2v2 R/L 2400, Server Laughing Skull
    Swtor, Battle Master, Sith Assassin Dice, 690 Experise, Server Dearth Wind Corridor

Lvl50 - Assassin PvP Video http://youtu.be/To-k7ZaZGmA

10+ Year Old Account
    A great thing would be 100-200 honor per Primal Spirit. Also maybe 500 honor per 25-50 garrison resources for pvpers who dont pve much.

15+ Year Old Account
    where do u buy pvp gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    A great thing would be 100-200 honor per Primal Spirit. Also maybe 500 honor per 25-50 garrison resources for pvpers who dont pve much.
    Do you remember the honor purcheses from mop? They are supposed to be huge rip offs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    where do u buy pvp gear?
    not sure if serious? Ashran.

Deleted
    I'm just buying the 1250 pieces and DEing them. Earned over 60,000 honor this season, it's ridiculous that there's nothing else for us to spend it on.

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeross View Post
    I'm just buying the 1250 pieces and DEing them. Earned over 60,000 honor this season, it's ridiculous that there's nothing else for us to spend it on.
    I already have 130 shards and nothing to do with them

I take it you have all the mounts already?

In MoP I was buying the Cataclysm dust used to make 22 slot bags. You might try that.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    In MoP I was buying the Cataclysm dust used to make 22 slot bags. You might try that.
    Except that older markets plummeted with the release of WoD and probably won't recover anytime soon due to profession simplification. I'm just buying Brutal mutilators for 105 honor (16g) right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    mutilator all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by djprada View Post
    I already got all my PVP gear and now approaching a cap limit on my points. Can we spend honor on something else than a gear?
    Nope. At least not yet.
    ~RAWR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Primal spirits would be awesome, 400 each makes sense.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect