Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Durotan might be older then he appears here. Ga'nar was the older brother of durotan, and he was a white haired orc, so maybe Durotans a little older then it appears.
    It's specifically mentioned in Frostfire Ridge quests that Durotan is very young for a chieftain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    It's specifically mentioned in Frostfire Ridge quests that Durotan is very young for a chieftain.
    Yeah but thats a vague thing, for all we know the average age of a chieftan could be around ga'nars age.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Isnt it Drakka? not Aggra?

Almost certain is Drakka, when Thrall states he left Aggra to fight the Iron horde, Durotan thinks this is odd because he fights with his wife by his side.
    pretty sure he called his Bae over.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard is really bad at writing good, detailed stories. The should really include people like Christie Golden when writing some of the dialogue.

Garrosh didn't tell Grom, that he's his son from another universe, and neither did Thrall with Durotan. Garrosh has earned the right to be called a Hellscream without revealing who he is, but I still find it hard to believe that Grommash wouldn't think that Garrosh... Hellscream was weird in anyway.

Durotan has had little to no time with Thrall, I'm sure a novel will change that, but if anyone has been a brother, son or father with Durotan, it's you/me. It would be funny if Durotan in front of Thrall thanks the player for everything he has done for his clan and says to him "You're like the son/daughter I never had"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    My hope is that in seeing his father in his prime and how he conducted himself as chieftan and later warchief of the frostwolves, this will give Thrall more incentive into his own character, and he will grow from that. Durotan is awesome as a leader, savage but honorable, wise but brutal on the battlefield, and he values things other orc warlods forget such as family and real clansmanship, treating his clan as a family instead of an asset for war.
    Am I the only one thinking it's weird that Durotan and Grommash are very young, they're used to a more savage way and new to leadership, yet they're more imposing than Thrall, savior of the world and Garrosh, who was close to being a god. Who might I mention, are both quite older than their AU fathers.

I think it's forgotten by the writers but, Thrall and Garrosh are more experienced in combat and leading than both their fathers were at this point. Durotan helped slaughter Draenei cause he thought it was the the right thing to do(till Ner'zhul told him the truth). Grommash wanted people to respect and did things to get it, things he probably didn't want to. Garrosh and Thrall are not gray characters, they don't care what people think and make decisions and stick with them, regardless of the backlash.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what gets me. For years Aggra has been calling Thrall by Go'el. Even ingame I think, during cata. Then in Nagrand, she called him Thrall. Have they finally decided to stop trying to call him Go'el, or did I miss something where they decided to stick with Thrall for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    You know what gets me. For years Aggra has been calling Thrall by Go'el. Even ingame I think, during cata. Then in Nagrand, she called him Thrall. Have they finally decided to stop trying to call him Go'el, or did I miss something where they decided to stick with Thrall for whatever reason.
    As a massive wild guess if Go'el is thralls birth name then that would of been the name Durotan would of given thrall before Durotans death. Perhaps addressing him by that name in front of Durotan may of raised some flags if him and his missus had already started picking baby names.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what I meant by my last sentence of missing something. We're let to guess at why she did it, I read all the quest texts, at least briefly to know why I was doing what I was doing and saw no mention of it.

That said, I mean, if I went to another universe and saw my mother, if I said my name was Garry, she'd probably not give it a second though, or if the other me was already born, maybe pass comment about it being the same name as her kid. Names aren't unique

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    That's what I meant by my last sentence of missing something. We're let to guess at why she did it, I read all the quest texts, at least briefly to know why I was doing what I was doing and saw no mention of it.

That said, I mean, if I went to another universe and saw my mother, if I said my name was Garry, she'd probably not give it a second though, or if the other me was already born, maybe pass comment about it being the same name as her kid. Names aren't unique
    Yeah I understand that. The problem with my wild guessing is I haven't played any of the horde side so I can't really say what hasn't been said or done. So to add more wild guessing I was thinking more a long of the lines of if Thrall has shown he knows a lot about durotan, talked about his father a bit that kinda matches up with AU durotan and then has the same real name as the child to be born then it might raise a few flags Is all.

TL;DR I have nfi and I'm just making shit up
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Garrosh didn't tell Grom, that he's his son from another universe, and neither did Thrall with Durotan.
    Difference is that Garrosh was trying to deceive Grom, whereas Thrall isn't trying to deceive Durotan. He has zero reason to hide it and, while Garrosh still has his brown skin, Thrall would at least have to explain why the Frostwolves should trust a green orc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Difference is that Garrosh was trying to deceive Grom, whereas Thrall isn't trying to deceive Durotan. He has zero reason to hide it and, while Garrosh still has his brown skin, Thrall would at least have to explain why the Frostwolves should trust a green orc.
    actually if anything, Thrall being green skinned would just bolster what he could tell durotan, both in the future and the dangers of gul'dan and the legions corruption to the orcish people. Obviously this event has been stopped in this AU, but it serves as a reminder, durotan and draka did in the MU become corrupted by the fel environment of draenors corruption, so it makes it more apparent what threat could be ahead unless gul'dan is stopped.
    #boycottchina